introduction/disclaimers

book summary

 "I know you hate me." His hands paused at your cheeks, yearning to explore. "Is this something you want to continue?'

You nodded, bobbing your head eagerly as everything in your body contradicted itself. You wanted Hotch more than you'd like to believe. "Yes."

"Good. Because I'm going to fuck you like I hate you."

To Aaron Hotchner, protocol was everything. Rules, laws, and guidelines: the holy trinity of a professional life.

Except when it came to sleeping with Y/N: the newest agent at the BAU. He lets his professionalism slip, yet quickly stops himself  before catching romantic feelings.

So, how long does it take to get Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner to crack?

introduction

hey guys! my tiktok is @charcoalgreysocks, and this is actually my first fanfiction : )

 i'm quite new to writing smut, however i think i've read enough hotch fics, so hopefully no worries in that department!

i'll try to include smut in most chapters as well as it fits into the storyline, but be aware this is a slow burn in your actual romantic feelings.

i'm planning on releasing a chapter possibly every 2-3 days as i will have it prewritten usually.

trigger warnings/disclaimers

DISCLAIMER:

- this is a post-foyet fic, and jack is only briefly mentioned in the first half of the story.

- also, as a POC, i know how difficult it is to find representation in media and literature. i've made sure to avoid using any physical identifiers that would make anyone feel excluded. however, this story is directed towards those with female autonomy.

TRIGGERS:

- violence typically associated with criminal minds (during cases)

- sexual degradation/praise

- thigh riding

- daddy kink

- edging

- lack of aftercare in first few chapters

- light bdsm