𝚃𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Damn this shit biggg as fuck." Kaso dragged bringing in his bag from the car into the house.

"On Tee, shit huge." Black co-signed agreeing with him.

We had just arrived at the safe house my daddy had us staying in and the shit was big as hell.

But it was secluded, this house was the only one around so there was hardly anything surrounding it except for a big ass gated that required a passcode to get in.

Desean came in last with his bag that had all of his stuff including his PS5.

Niggas acted like they was gone die without that damn game system.

"So who sharing a room or being in a room by they self ?" Black asked sitting down on the couch in the livingroom.

"Everybody needa be in they own shit, ian tryna share nun with nobody." Xavier stated eating a dorito.

"Shit yea." Desean agreed.

"Ight. Everybody pick a room then." Kaso said walking up the stairs.

~

"So you gone keep ignoring me ?" Desean said coming into my room closing the door.

I was being peaceful as hell in here by myself tryna get my mind together for this assignment we was supposed to do in two days.

And here come this toxin named Desean.

"Not ignoring you, just not talking to you." I shrugged going into my bathroom.

"Same shit." He followed behind me saying.

"But nah, ion even care about that. When was you go tell me you kissed my cousin Samani ?" He asked making my heart drop in my ass.

I turned around and looked at him with my mouth slightly ajar because I didn't know what to tell him right now.

"He told me bout that shit the day yall did it." He continued.