𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Its been a lot easier lately. I haven't done it since may." I told my therapist as she wrote down on her clipboard.

Yes, I had a therapist. She was assigned to me when I was 16, the age I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

The only thing my therapist doesn't know is that I have stopped taking them nasty ass pills.

"Have you been surrounding yourself around positive people only too like I suggested last session ?" She asked looking up at me through her glasses.

yall have no idea how much I be hating talking to this white bitch but I have no choice, otherwise they go prescribe me more medicine and ion want that.

"I mean, yes and no." I tooted up my lips thinking about how I been dealing with Desean shit lately.

He was definately not a positive influence anymore.

And as for us being bestfriends, thats pretty much up in the air.

"Care to explain ?" She asked again.

"No." I smiled making a heart with my hands.

Ian feel like talking about anything else.

"Well okay. Your session is over for today. I expect to see you next month so I can be updated on how your doing." She said getting up as I got up off the couch too.

"Okay." I blankly said then walked towards her door to go out.

When I tell yall I speed-walked out that bitch, I speed-walked my ass right out.

Once I made it outside to my car, I took a big intake of air because I felt like I was trapped when I be in that therapist room.

I got in and immediately called Kiani and Aamori on group facetime to see if they wanted to go out today.

The phone started to dial and it played throughout my car on teh bluetooth as I backed out.