𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴.

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

I stood behind Kaso as were about to enter the niggas who we had to take out, house.

It was early in the morning too, about 6 some, so we all was still tired but alert.

I waited until Kaso opened the backdoor and we both went in.

Not even a minute had passed before Kaso started spraying niggas up with bullets.

I seen niggas tryna attack him from the side so I took them out, straight headshots.

They bodies dropped down to the ground and we were supposed to leave one nigga alive who was named Red or some shit so we were still being careful.

The rest of the girls and niggas was outside keeping watch.

Kaso walked through the dead bodies all the way to the back where there were two rooms.

He opened the first one with his gun at the ready but seen it was nobody in there.

Just some handcuffs, vibrators and some other weird shit.

whoeva this nigga is, shole is freaky.

"Fuck do this nigga be doing ? Fucking his asshole or sum shit ?" Kaso whispered to me as I covered ny mouth to hold in the sound from my laugh.

He shook his head in disgust and went to the last one looking at me as signal then we both nodded opening the door to see the nigga who I'm assuming is Red, fucking some bitch.

"AHHH ! " The lil bitch screamed covering herself covers.

lil baby ass titties.

"Aht ! I wouldn't do that nigga." Kaso aimed his gun at the nigga to stop him for reaching for the piece he had on the nightstand.

"Tell me where the product and money at and I might just spare yo life." Kaso told him.

"Nigga fuck you, ian tellin' you shit !" Red spat.