𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Yes Desean, damn ! Get off my phone." I told him as he questioned where I was once again.

We were at the hospital right now so that Aamori could get checked out with the baby and everything.

It was Aamori, Keani and I. She wanted us too to come with her because she was scared to go by herself.

"Watch yo tone Mani. I'll see you later, don't be showing yo ass either." I heard the line click meaning he hung up and pulled my phone down from my ear.

"Yall asses so toxic." Kiani commented getting out the car.

no, it be him.

I took my keys out the ignition and made sure I had everything before getting out with Aamori.

I hit the alarm on the car hearing it chirp and all three of us started walking towards the entrance if the hospital.

"Yall is it bad that I don't wanna be pregnant ?" Aamori asked as we walked in.

"I mean yes and no. Yes because you knew what you was doing when you had raw sex Mo and no because shit happens." Kiani shrugged telling her the real.

That was the thing I liked about Kiani, she kept it one hundred with any and everybody.

She would joke wit you all day long but when shit was serious, she gave you the real.

"Yea I know I know." Mo mumbled walking up to the desk to check herself in.

We went over to the chairs and waited for her to give her information to the lady to put in the computer and get her wristband.

~

"So when was your last menstrual cycle ?" The doctor asked Mo.

"Umm well actually today. But its weird because I didn't have my period for about 3 weeks and I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive." Mo explained as the doctor jotted it down nodding.