𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"So what you think about this ?" I showed Desean a car I was thinking about upgrading too.

"That shit ight, it ain't better than my hellcat but its straight." He shrugged laying between my legs with his head on my titties.

Before yall even say anything, we not together but we have become friends again in the last month since the whole Que situation.

Speaking of that, the little shit ended up getting shot in the head by my dad.

I mean as soon as we got to the warehouse and went in with Que unconscious and all, my daddy shot him right in his forehead.

at least he was sleep already when he got killed.

My dad said he wasn't even go take the risk of having Que on our side when he was blindsided hisself to the fact that Que was an opp when he hired him.

At least my dad was smart.

"That's not an answer. I need a yes or no Sean." I popped him upside his head making him lift it up mugging me.

"Girl you better keep yo fucking hand to yo self and I guess. Gone head and get that little rat trap car." He said turning his head sideways laying back on my titties.

"I do what I want with my hands." I said deciding against getting the bentley.

another day.

I put my phone down and tried to sit up but of course Desean complained. "Fuck is you doing ? A nigga need his pillows, lay down." He snapped tryna pull me back down but I got back up anyway.

"I gotta piss, unless you want me to pee on you I suggest you move." I lied knowing I wanted to go downstairs to his kitchen to get some cookies and cream ice cream.

I was having a serious craving for it since I haven't had it in so long.

"Mmcht." He sucked his teeth but got up allowing me to get out the bed.

I got up putting on his slippers he had on the ground because his kitchen floor stayed ice cold.

yes his grown ass have damn slippers.