Butterflies (S I X)

I must of passed out, as I found myself in an unknown room. The light of the sun was blinding my poor eyes reminding me of Jack. He really likes to take away my vision. Just like how Alex likes to take away my life while we fight at Valhalla. Quite similar, really.

"You're awake," Someone said from beside me. "Eat." They put something in my hand and pushed it towards my mouth.

"Hold on," I slurred, tired. "Who are you? Where am I?...Where's Alex."

"Will Solace, son of Apollo god of healing. I don't know who Alex is but theres this dude with green hair and bright clothes who comes by."

I nod. "How long was I out?" I sit up and study the thing in my hand. I look up at Will. He and I looked rather alike, long-ish blonde hair, light eyes, tan.

"Just a couple hours." He informed me. "Eat." He repeated. 

I took a bite of the block. Falafel. It doesn't look nor smell like falafel, but boy did it taste like home. A comforting taste. Sadly it was only a small block of whatever it was so I finished it sooner that I hoped.

"You can go now," Will said. "You look healthy."

I stood up and walked towards the door. "Thanks."

I spotted Alex waiting outside. They were sitting by the fire, talking to a skinny ass boy wearing all black. And when I say skinny, I mean skin-and-bones-not-healthy skinny. Was this Dude eating enough?

"Beantown!" Alex called jumping to their feet. "How are you?" Is this Alex caring for someone? And that someone being me? I'll never get used to this. Never ever ever.

"I'm good." I tell...him? I can't be sure but Alex is giving off more male vibes at the moment.

Alex looked me up and down. "Its he/him by the way." That concluded my suspicions. "And are you sure? You hit your head pretty hard."

"On what?"

"What?"

"What did I hit it on? I don't remember anything."

"Oh." Alex said. "A rock."

I rub my forehead. "Okay. Who's your friend?" I gesture towards the skinny boy.

Alex gave me one last worried look before leading me towards the fire. "Magnus, Nico. Nico, Magnus." I smiled, he waved his hand weakly before politely leaving. 

I sat on the floor. "What time is it?"

"Dunno. Maybe five-ish. Did Percy mention when Dinner was? I'm still hungry."

"No..."

Alex lay beside me and put his head in my lap. "The flower is still in your hair." He noted. "The braids are falling out though."

He sighed and looked me in my eyes. Butterflies flew around the garden that was my stomach. A green and pink butterfly managed to slide out of my stomach and fly up to my heart, where it perched and pulled on my heart strings. Alex pulled a funny face and laughed as he watched my face heat up. Cruel. 

I took one of Alex's hands. Surprisingly cold for someone who's been sitting by the fire. I pushed a green strand of hair out of his face, watching as a small flutter of blush spread across his cute nose.

"Cousin Magnus!"

Alex lifted her head. "Its Lee." To be honest, I may or may not of forgotten about him. Whoops.

I turn to see him running in our direction. Full speed. Sonic the hedgehog better watch out. He skidded and slipped on the grass beside us.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yup! Annabeth said I was to come and find you, its dinner."

"Oh thank Odin! I'm absolutely starving." Alex cried. I could tell he wasn't, that he meant it as a metaphor. Not literally.

Lee led us to the dining pavilion, "Annabeth said that you were to sit with Percy." He pointed over to a long table in which Percy sat. "See you later!" He skipped over to his own table.

As we made our way over to meet Percy we got a lot of odd stares. People would whisper under their breath and one table in particular snickered rather loudly at Alex's bright appearance. Alex gave them a very special hand gesture before moving sweetly on. I tried to hide a grin as a sat down.

As we ate a green butterfly came by and landed on my plate, on an orange slice to be exact. I let it eat it, I had other slices.

I made dat ^

I made dat ^

Also what do y'all want to happen in this book? I might incorporate it in future chapters.