Why can't i meet Leo? (F O U R)

"Annabeth?"

There she was. My cousin Annabeth Chase. The one who so desperately asked for my help. And the one who, while her camp was in danger was reading. Like that makes sense. I'm not going to even pretend I understand the way she thinks, shes always been smart for her age. But this? This is suicidal. Trust the dead guy to know about suicide.

Beside her, laying on the ground a boy with black hair looked up. "Who are you?" He said. He took out a pen from his pocket and started to fiddle with it.

Annabeth looked up from the book she was flipping through. "Who's who?" She locked eyes with me. "Magnus?" She dropped the book and hugged me. "Thank the gods you're here."

"Good to see you too." I say before looking outside. "And not that I want this reunion to be quick or anything, but shouldn't you be doing something about," I point towards the lightning. "That?"

"Hold up." The black haired male said. "Hold up. This is Mangus? Like Viking-Mangus."

The boy I had helped outside gasped. "You're a viking?" He asked. I nodded and turned back to Annabeth friend.

"No, dude." I say. That moment you realise your talking sword is rubbing off on you. Who am I calling someone dude. "Its Magnus. You know, rhymes with swagness." Alex from beside me snorted. Young Lee giggled.

The boy muttered something along the lines of: "remind me not to introduce this boy to Leo." Who's Leo? And why can't I meet him? Until I find out who he is I'm taking it personally.

Annabeth nodded, agreeing with the boy. "That would be hell." Okay, rude. "But anyway, yes. Percy meet Magnus, Magnus meet Percy."

Something in my brain clicked. This was her boyfriend.

Alex nudged me. I turned around, "what?" I whispered. Why did I whisper? Real answer time. Ba-pa-ba-da! Answer: I don't know.

She sighed and gestured to Blitz herself and Hearth. I took a wild guess here. I think she wants me to introduce them.

"Nice to meet you, Percy." I say. "This is Alex, Blitzen and Hearthstone." I point to them individually. Each if them waved in return. Well Blitz and Hearth did. Alex nodded, like the little cute rebel she is. (I'm going to be murdered again if she finds out I said that.)

The couple (Annabeth and Percy that is, not Blitz and Hearth) nodded. Percy clapped his hands together.

"How about I show you about? Introduce you to a few people-"

"Like Leo?" I ask.

Annabeth laughed, "no." I pout.

Percy stood up and beckoned for is to follow him. We started to walk out the door when we were stopped by-

"Can I come?" Lee asked. "Please, please please!"

"Shouldn't you be resting your arm?" I say, kneeling down. He shook his head and proclaimed it was all better. "Let me see," I hold out my hand.

"Wait," Annabeth said. "What happened to Lee?" She had closed her book over and walked over now.

Lee squirmed in my grasp. "Can't remember." I know we all doubted that but we didn't press it on any further. "But I'm all better now!" He held up his arm. "Magnus used his super cool glowy magic and healed me!"

""Super glowy magic"?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Kinda hard to explain." I say.

Alex buts in, "no it's not. His dad is a healer god. Genetics. Boom! Magnus can heal people with just a touch." She opened the cabin door. "Now let's go."

Lee grabbed my hand and led me out. "This way, this way! I wanna show you all the campfire."

"This is the Athena cabin." Percy said as he walked out. "The goddess of wisdom and strategic war."

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Annabeth has always been very wise.

"And this one is-" he got interrupted by lightning. "Zeus!" He cried.

"Zeus?"

"Yeah, lightning is right up his alley."

I looked at where the lightning was coming from, the sky. A dark cloud had formed over camp, rumbling like my belly during my time of being homeless. Before I had met my adoptive Norse parents, Blitz and Hearth.

"I'm hungry," I mutter.

Alex face palmed. "Of course you are." She stopped on her tracks. "You know what? Me too. C'mon, Mr. Tour Guide where's your kitchen?"

"I like the way you lot think." He lead the way.

Suddenly it started to rain. Big heavy drops. This god, Zues, must be in a really mad mood today.

"I think this is the right time to show you my cabin." He turned the other way and started jogging.

"Is it just me or did that sound like something a murderer would before murdering you?"

"Magnus, no." Alex said as she put her hood up.

Percy's cabin was very nice. It was covered in stuff that would remind you of a beach. But mostly a stereotypical straight cis white family. No offense to anyone reading this.

"Cold." Lee said shivering. His bright orange camp shirt was drenched. Just like the rest of us. Percy handed out towels and dried his own hair.

"Theres no point in fighting whatever that is in the rain." He sighed. "We've tried everything. Traps, charging it, archery. No use, whenever we try to get close the storm gets worse."

Blitzen smoothed down his cloak. "Which is why we were asked to help."

Percy nodded. "Exactly." He looked out a window. "Any ideas?"

"The only storm dude I can think of," Alex joked. "Is Thor."

"But he's blond isn't he? The guy out there looks more ginger." Percy said, shaking his head.

"No," Blitz explained. "The real Thor is ginger...."

If it was Thor it would explain a lot. The lightning, the power, the human like figure. But it didn't explain why he was trying to wreck a greek camp. The main time of Vikings and Norse and the main time of Greeks are pretty far apart. So its not as if he would have some beef with any of the gods.

"Oh gods of Asgard." Alex cursed. "Lee," she sat down in front of him, kindly. Odd, I know. "Can you run back to your cabin."

"And...?" He asked.

"Stay there." I said. "Go do something fun. But keep resting your arm, promise?"

"Promise!" Lee said as he ran out into the rain.

I turn to the rest of the room. "Right, we've got a god to confront."

"What about Jack?" Alex said, smirking. "Shouldn't we inform him of our situation?"

Beach boy laughed. "Who's Jack? Your boss or something?"

I glare at him, and pull at my chain necklace. "He's my sword."

Opinions on Lee? I know some people don't like it when people add characters that aren't in the original books into fanfic. But I promise he isn't going to be mentioned much.

Do yall like how the story's going so far?

See ya soon.

And if not before Christmas- MERRY CHRISTMAS! and if you don't celebrate Christmas then... have a cookie 🍪🍪🍪 sorry they're not blue.

And hey, why not follow moi while your waiting? Vote and comment? Maybe?