Chapter 12 Melting A Goddess Heart (🍋⚠️🍋⚠️)

Natsu P.O.V

As a dragon who was training by the most feared dragon in every realm. You get used to waking up in the morning when the sun shines on you. I woke up and stretched my arms and got out of bed. Zoe had cooked me a feast since I complied with showing some of my magics yesterday day. It was really good and delicious. I would've ate it all if not for Artemis scolding me because they needed to eat as well. The night was a nice one to remember. Me and my mates having quality time together. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and all that. I was walking out with a towel around my neck and a pair of Gym Shorts Percy had lended me . They were a little short but it was fine.
I then heard a gasp and creaking sound from my door. I turned around to the door and Saw a Blushing red Bianca. She was wearing a tan shirt with Jean shorts and black van shoes and her hair was braided. She looked cute. While I was lost starring at the sight infront of me. I didn't even register that she threw a pillow that she had in her arms at my face.

"PERVERT!!!!!" She screamed before slamming my door close and running down stairs.

I was utterly dumbfounded. How was I the pervert when she was the one who came into my room? I shrugged it off and got ready for the day. I was wearing a Plain black sleeve shirt with white Pants and black and gold Jordans. I also had on my scarf and necklace around my neck. I walked out of my room and headed down stairs. I walked to the kitchen and saw all the people at the table. Thaila was sitting at the end of the table while Nico and Bianca were sit on the left side, and Zoe was sitting on the right. I walked into the kitchen and took my seat at the other end of the table.

"Good morning Natsu~" Zoe greeted

"Good morning" I said with a little yawn.

I turned my attention to the Bianca who was red as a tomato and twiddling her fingers under the table. I got the thought that I should tease her about this morning.

"So Bianca." I said

She jumped a little a me calling her. She slowly turned her head in my direction and looked at me.

"Ye-yes Natsu." She was trying to say obviously flustered.

"So how am I pervert?" I asked with a slight smirk.

She instantly went red at the question. Artemis and Zoe just looked at me questionably.

"Yo-You h-ad on no shirt!" She stuttered.

"But your the one who came into my room am I right?" I said with a smirk.

By this time I had won as I officially got her to break. She was now the color of Erza's hair. I smirked in victory and turned towards Zoe.

"Aye Thalia after breakfast can I talk to you in your room?" I asked.

All the girls gained a skeptical look and starred at me.

"It's nothing like that i just need advice and help." I said

Zoe and Artemis were about to ask something but Thaila saved me from that explaination.

"Sure" she bluntly said.

I smiled and turned back to food which was going to be devoured.

-Time Skip-

I was now walking upstairs to Thalia room. Bianca went out for some Demigod activities and training. While Artemis and Zoe went hunting in some forest. Thalia told them she'll just be staying at home for the day. I made it to Her bedroom and knocked.

"Come in " I heard her say.

I opened the door to see Thalia sitting in her bed with a book.

"Sup, didn't take you for the type to read. " I said