Chapter 2 The Deal

"Talking"

'Thought'

Magic Attack

Natsu P.O.V

I didn't how fast the time had gone by it was already nightfall and im still here battling this dragon. He did receive some damage as the battle was going on and his new flames was doing well as every hit he landed left the the dragon trying to extinguish the fire as quickly as possible. I wasn't sure why but I felt as if these flames were something grand or heavenly as they looked so godly to the point I thought these were the flames of a god or something. 

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist" i said as i slammed my fist on top of Acnologia's head.

He was in a daze trying to shake of his dizziness. I then jumped back and breath in some air 

"Fire Dragon Roar" I screamed as a Large beam of Red and Black Fire shot from my mouth and hit Acnologia Causing a massive expulsion to occur. 

I stood ready just incase he made a move. As I fought this dude all day i learned to never let your guard down if you aren't sure he is dead otherwise its going to be fatal. As the smoked clear you could see Acnologia with burn marks on his scales bruises on his wing and head but no sign of being tired or even fazed. I shook my head thinking this is going to take awhile just as i was going to go in for another attack my wounds started to open up and the wounds that i already had were aching. 'Why Now?! I need to finish this , I need to get stronger!!' And with that thought i let out a blood curling roar as flames ignited my body again and my wounds slowly started to heal themselves. I look toward where my wounds were and all i saw were scars. The wounds were deep after all but what's a couple more going to do. I then look at Acnologia as he hasnt thrown an attack while i was busy looking at myself. He looks at me as if he's trying to study me or analyze something about me. He then starts to walk forward towards me, as of not putting down my guard, i put up a fighting stance and ignite my body once more. Once he got close to me he stopped right in front of me and sat there looking down on me. He then let out a soft growl putting me right back in fighting stance. But what surprised me was that he was not attacking he was getting smaller and transforming. Once he stopped and the Smoak cleared  there wasn't a dragon standing there, there was a man with navy blue hair that went past his shoulders like Gajeel, Tribal markings on the side of his arm that were blue a black cloak and pants. He was dark skinned but he pulled everything of so cool.

 He was dark skinned but he pulled everything of so cool

 I stare at the man as he stared at me. I then put my guard down for a moment  looking at the man questioningly. "Acnologia?" I said questioning weather this man was the dragon i was fighting a few minutes ago 

"Yea that's me idiot" He said standing up from his position rubbing his neck.

I stood there wondering how could he do that? As I stared in awe at him as I've never seen a dragon take human form before not even Igneel. As I stood there he was the one to break the silence.