Chapter 7 I Fight Gods for a Friend

Natsu P.O.V

Me and Artemis had walked into Ladon lair to see that everyone was chatting about. Percy was talking to Annabeth I could hear him saying sorry over and over again while all she did was stroke his hair calmly. I now see why he was in such a rush to get here, he was missing his mate or lover. I smile at then then turn my attention to Grover, he was eating cans out of his bag while sitting next to Thaila who was sitting down looking lost in thought. I then looked at my 2 girls. Whatever Zoe was talking about was making Bianca blush madly as her cheeks were as read as a tomato. I decided I would go talk to the girls since Artemis was already walking towards Thalia. So I made my way over to them. When I was just a couple inches from them I saw Zoe point towards her neck where I had semi-marked her and Bianca was blushing hard. I then made over to the two and wrapped my tail around both of them getting a small yelp from both of them. I then lifted them up on the air as they were giggling.

" What have you two girls been talking about~?" I asked in a playful tone

They both giggled at my playfulness and turned turned their heads towards me.

"Sorry but that's a girls secret" Bianca said in childish manner which made me chuckle.

I then thought about a way I could make them break. It would be funny to see their expressions. I then pull them closer to me and lift up one of my wings to cover us from the rest of the group. I then look back at the two girls who were confused at what I was doing.

"I guess I'll just have to get the information out of you then wouldn't I my huntresses" I said as I looked at Zoe who was sweating a little.

I then brought them a couple inches closer to my face. I moved to Zoe's neck after moving some lose strands of hair behind her ear. She gasped as she knew what I was planning.

"Yo-you wouldn't dare. Not here, Bi-bianca's is right next to us. Bianca help me" she said in a embarrassed and playful way at which I snikered at. I then looked at Bianca who's face was bright red looking at our little interaction.

"Oh she can't help you because she is going to be next unless you tell me~" I said as I placed a soft kiss on her neck which got a soft moan from her.

" It-its a girls secret I won't tell you. " Zoe said trying to restrain her moans.

I sighed and lifted up my head from her neck at which she sighed as well since I stopped teasing her.

" I guess I won't know." I said as I pouted.

Both of the girls were laughing at my childish act. As they were laughing I was hearing a type of vehicle coming from the Sky's it was close and coming fast. I guess everyone was hearing what I was hearing as they looked up at the sky. I then saw something descending from the sky. It looked like something Blue Pegasus would you for transport. I then saw a door open on the vehicle and a man came out with something in his hands. Before I could even react I felt a sting in my arm I looked to the I was bleeding. I looked back up at the vehicle to see the man was aiming at me with whatever hurt me. He then started firing repeatedly at me which got me a couple of time in the arm at which I Covered myself Zoe and Bianca in my wings I held onto them and they held me as well I looked down at them as Bianca was trembling a bit while Zoe was just holding me tightly. I then send them both to Artemis with my teleportation. I then cover my skin in Iron scales and open my Wings I stared at the man as he glared at me behind the shades. I then started running towards them at which they started to shoot again at me. I dodged all of the bullets and jumped high up onto the vehicle. Before my motion sickness got the best of me I grabbed the man who was shooting at me and threw him off the vehicle. The vehicle wasn't really high up so he would survive. I heard some one shout a name but I had already fell of the helicopter not trying to get trapped in on that death machine. I then stood up and looked at the piolet he had aurbone blond hair like Annabeth. I then noticed his scent was kind of like hers that's when I got an Idea to confirm my theory. I looked towards Percy who still seemed in shock at what was happening. I ran him and Annabeth.