Chapter 4 Saving A Goddess

INatsu P.O.V 

"Oh sorry about that, My name is Natsu Dragneel and Im the son of The Black Dragon God Acnologia" I said crossing my arms while I looked at everyone.

They all had a look of confusion and surprise at what I just said. It then hit me, Im on a different world of course they don't dad. But shouldn't there parents tell them about the other gods?' I thought as I was trying to wrap my head around this I then look at the group and stare at them as they stare right back at me.

"Okay seems you guys don't know who my Father is , am i right?" i said as I looked at everyone 

They were all nodding yes. 'So that means my father just threw me out here without letting them gods know of my arrival?! Ahhhh why am I not surprised. Well I guess I can just straight towards them but one problem I don't know where they are..... I guess they probably know.'

"Hey do you guys know how to reach the Gods from here?" I asked while I looked at them 

"Ummm They Building should be In New York right now if I think about it." Percy said as he looked around at the water bubble 

'Ok great, first the gods don't know I'm here and Second I don't know a single place on this world. Uhhhh I'm starting to get a headache from all of this.' I was sitting there thinking on how I could reach the gods in a world that I don't know about when it hit me I can just teleport to it with the help of these guys.

"Aye umm do you guys mind helping me getting to New York so I could see these gods as I don't know my way from here" I said as I scratched my head nervously 

It took them a couple of minutes to answer as they were talking amongst themselves. I guess deciding what they were going to do and what not. I was about to say something but Bianca spoke first.

"We would love too but we have a quest of our own we should be doing right now, Sorry." She said as she gave me a cute smile 

For some reason her smiling made me instantly brighten up. It made my heart skip a beat. Just staring at her was enough for me to adore her. Then it occurred to me that she is one of my mates. Her smell intoxicated me and made me start losing my grip on reality. When i was snapped back into reality. I was laying on the ground with my head in Bianca's Lap. She was lightly brushing my hair which made me smile at her. When looked down at me and saw i was awake her face turned as red as a tomato. I smiled at her and thought 'cute'. I then proceeded to sit up and look around, Everyone was still here and my bubble was still up. When everyone noticed i was up they were about too say somthing but i beat them to it.

"Sorry about that guys I must of used a lot of magic" I said as I scratched my head in embarrassment.

"Oh it's no problem its the most we can do since you saved us" Bianca said as she waved her hands in front of her

"Also the fact that we couldn't go anywhere since you have this barrier" Thaila said as she pointed at the water bubble 

I then laugh nervously and turned toward Percy who was now clicking a prn in his hand. I looked at him confused as I did not see his sword in site. He must of caught on to my look as he then began to anwer my question 

"If you are Looking for my sword its in my hand" he said as he clicked the pen again and it transformed into a bronze sword that gleamed in the sun. 

"Oh so you have one of those to." I said as I pressed my necklace and it glowed until in my hand was a Black Steal golden hilt Katana. Everyone looked at my sword in amazement as if it was rare to see such a sword. I then hit the hilt and it turned back into a necklace around my neck