Chapter 8 A Teasing Goddess

Natsu P.O.V

"My Name is Natsu Dragneel ,The Demigod and Son of The Black Dragon God Acnologia !!!!" I roared 

When I said that the 3 Gods started to shake. There eyes held fear and shock. I stood up on my legs and stood over the The god.

"Do you remember my Father's Name?" I asked as I starred straight in to his eyes. The old man, Poseidon and  Bianca's Dad all got out of there seat and kneeled down to me. I guess I wasn't the only one shocked as everyone in the room gasped at the 3 strongest God's bowing down to me. I looked down at them.

"I sorry for the misunderstanding young master" The old man said.

I looked at them confused. 'Just what did dad do for them to call me young master' I thought I wanted an answer.

"How do you know my father? While the rest of them don't?" I asked still looking down at them and with my arms crossed.

"Yo-Your Father fought the 3 of us to the death. He easily overpowered us and instead of killing us, He gave us a choice." He said shaking.

I was now intrigued. My father had signal handley beat the 3 strongest God's. Well it's not like I didn't just take on everyone here and won without a scratch. But to make them tremble in fear this much Dad is a monster but cool.

"And what was that choice?"I asked

"Th-that we serve under him or face a gory death one by one." He said.

That sounds like Acnologia. He isn't the type to let people live without a purpose or reason. I then reached and touched his shoulder with my hand. He automatically tensed up, probably remembering the lightning.

"Okay now that introduction is over You can stop bowing I'm not the type for formalities." I said as I lifted my arm up off him.

The three of them automatically stood up and sat in there chairs. The old man looked like he was hesitating to talk.

"If you have something you want to say or ask go ahead I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't piss me off" I said while looked in his directions

"May I ask why is young master here?" He asked

I sighed which came out like a soft growl. I then looked around the room starring at all the gods and goddesses in the room. I turned my attention back to the old man.

"My father sent me here to train while he sleeps. Im also here to help you out with whatever problem is rising." I said bluntly not a care in my voice.

I then turned my attention down to my friends they were looking up at me with there faces filled with surprise and astonishment. I leaned down and put my hand down next to them. I motioned for Percy to get on. He nodded and did. I then lifted him up so he could be on my shoulder.

"Now listen old man I'm here to help you so you can't hurt one of my friends okay?. I believe Percy will be more helpful than anything. As long as he has something to fight for he'll keep it safe." I said straight to the God.

He nodded furiously understanding what I had said. I then turned towards his Dad.

"Poseidon you have a amazing son.  I would even say your best so make sure you keep him safe in the Waters don't want him to be swept away by the kraken of Sirens now do we?" I said.

He smiled and Nodded at me. I then looked at Percy who was still on my shoulder.

"Aye Percy you have any other problems with any other gods?" I asked

He looked at me before nodding. He pointed in the direction of the man that I punched in the nose. I started walking towards him and stood tall over him.