𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙋𝙩-1

a/n- finished shadow and Bone in a day and I'm in love!!! New book is also out called Stranger things! Also Elizabeth Olsen winning at the MTV awards?? Stannnn!!!!! Next chapter will have Black Widow Spoilers.
_________________________________________

Third Person POV-

"Jesper stop it!" Wanda yelled hitting her friend with a pillow. Jesper chuckled as he caught the pillow and laid on her bed.

"Just tell your dad already! What's the worst thing that could happen?" He asked playing with his gun.

Wanda pretended to think but she already knew what he would do. "I would be homeless and banned from seeing my family," she said looking down at her hands.

"You know Kaz would take you in no questions asked," Jesper sighed twirling his gun in his hand.

"He'd only be doing it for this," she twirled a red beam of magic in between her fingers. Recently the Sun Summoner had been 'found' and Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. Two very powerful myths coming alive.

Wanda's father was Tony Stark a very famous man around the world. He is unaware of her gifts and he keeps her very well hidden since she is Sokovian. Shu and Sokovian's weren't very much liked in this world. With wanda being Grisha it would only raise a bounty on her head.

But her power isn't her deep secret she keeps hidden. She has a close friend, Natasha Romanoff, who she deeply is in love with. Jesper was the only one who knew of this secret because she trusted him with her life. But knowing Jesper he told Kaz who became fond of the young teen.

All he's attempted to do is get her away from her toxic household and give her a life where she can be free. But he knew she wouldn't leave her family behind no matter how badly they treat her.

"Come on. You know how Kaz feels about even though he doesn't show it," Jesper spoke meeting my gaze.

"Saints. Jesper I feel the same for him but I feel like i will never be happy. Kaz is hated deeply by my father and Natasha is a woman!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay, shhh!" Jesper hissed.

I plop down on my bed attempting to hold back the tears threatening to spill over. Jesper was quiet as he pulled me into his arms, the smell of cologne mixed with whiskey engulfed me.

"If only Kaz knew this vulnerable side of you," he whispered, hoping I had nodded off to sleep. But even his thought were loud enough to hear. I eventually closed my eyes hoping for a better day.

Natasha's POV-

I had my hands in my coat as I walked out of the strip club I worked at. Inej walked in front of me and I knew this was no ordinary meet up.

"Kaz wants to see you. Tomorrow at the office." She spoke. I gave a simple nod before she disappeared into the night. I finally had made it to my small apartment. I pulled my blond wig off revealing the deep crimson color underneath.

I looked at my reflection in the vanity mirror where pictures of my best friend were at. I softly smiled at a silly picture of her where she had her tongue sticking out and her eyes were cross sided. She always knew how to make me happy even in my darkest times. Wanda was the only thing that has kept me going for the past two months.

If it weren't for her I would probably be homeless or dead. I changed out of my skimpy stripper outfit and into some jeans and a hoodie. I left my apartment and snuck into the back grounds of Wanda's mansion. I climbed up the latter that was covered in vines so you couldn't even tell it was there. I got to her small balcony and whistled.

I took a couple minutes before she came to the door and opened it. She was an oversize t-shirt that went down to her thighs and her messy brunette hair up in a bun.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" She questioned rubbing her eye.

"I don't know and I don't care. Let me in," I replied.

Most of the nights were like this. I would sneak in and we would just cuddle with each other till it was time for me to leave in the morning. This wasn't very wise on her or my part. If her father was to walk in on us it would raise some questions.

"Was someone here, like an hour ago?" I question noticing her bed a bit messier then usual.

"Yeah, Jesper was here not too long ago. He came for a quick visit," she answered.

I gave a simple nod before laying down beside her. I knew Kaz held a loving bond with Wanda but knowing i had to see him tomorrow made a bit worried. Wanda was quick to lay her head on my chest and entwine her legs with mine. Her soft snores soon filled the room

NEXT DAY---

"You want to do what?" I asked Kaz as I sat in his office.

"You heard me correct Natasha," he snarled back.

"You want me to kidnap Wanda so we could runaway and go kidnap the Sun Summoner that is through the Fold and could possibly kill us all," I repeated as he paced around the room with Inej and Jesper.

"That is the plan," Jesper said sounding just as worried as I was.

"Why don't we just talk to Wanda? I'm sure she'll understand why we need her," I tried to change at least one part of Kaz's plan.

"No! She can't know because..." Kaz's voice broke at the end of his sentence.

I watched him desperately hold himself together in front of us. I just couldn't grasp the concept of him wanting me to kidnap Wanda so we could get the Sun Summoner. Why?

"I'll do it. But you explain to her why i had to do it," I spoke. He gave a simple nod and immediately left to i guess kidnap my best friend.

I knew wanda was much stronger then she thinks knows. I was cautious as i snuck into her room seeing she was asleep. "Wands?" I whisper as I shook her awake.