𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙)

A/n- yes you read the chapter correctly. I wanted to recreate my first chapter ever.
Enjoy!!

Warning- doctor strange 2 spoilers
____________________________________________

Natasha's POV:

"Peter please finish your cereal before you go to school. I don't Wanda to get mad at you again." I told Peter as he ate his Frosted Flakes.

"I was in a rush, ma. I promise it won't happen again."

"Mom! Mom!" Billy and Tommy yell as they run down the stairs. I let a deep breath out as I turn to them, hearing both of them talk over the other.

"Hey, hey! What's the issue boys?" I say putting my hand up to stop them from speaking over the other.

"Tommy woke up mama!" Billy yells.

Wanda came down the stairs in blue jeans and a band t-shirt, "And she is very upset." She walked over and gave Peter a hug and kiss on his forehead. "Good morning Pete," She said as she walked over to me.

"And good morning to you Tasha," she said giving me a kiss.

"They woke you up?" I question a smirk tugging on my lips. She takes a deep breath before looking down at her twins.

"No ice cream if you do it again," she says.

"We promise," they said in unison.

Wanda kneels to them caressing their cheeks a smile across her lips, "go eat."

"Momma," Peter began. "I was wondering if I could bring someone over for you guys to meet." I looked at Wanda who was curious about who he was talking about.

"Who is it?" Wanda asked.

"I promise you'll love them," Peter said ignoring the question.

"Okay, bring them. Get your bookbag Tasha is taking you today to school. Stephen needs me today." Wanda said as she grabbed a cup of coffee.

And with that Peter ran upstairs to get his stuff. I felt like Wanda was off about something. "You alright?" I asked putting my hands on her waist and pulling her towards me.

"Everything is fine. I just wish I could stay here with you all day instead of doing missions. But it is what it is when I chose this life." I leaned in kissing her softly. Soon the kiss began to get heated up and turning into a make-out session.

"That's gay." I hear Peter say as he walked into the kitchen making billy and Tommy laugh with him. I pulled away laughing as Wanda blushed like crazy.

"Let's go, boys. Come on." I said as I grabbed the car keys and walking out.

"Bye, mom!" The boys yelled giving Wanda a hug and running out the door.

Peter's POV:

"I love you, mom," I said getting out of the car. I walked into school and looked for my friend Ned. Instead, I bumped into someone else. "Hey MJ," I said as she was getting things out of her locker. "Hey, dork." She said looking at me and giving me a smile. "So I talked to my moms and they said it was okay for you to meet them."

MJ looked at me with terror in her eyes as I said that. "Do you mind reminding me who your moms are again?" Before I could say anything a voice came up behind me saying "His moms are like super badass." I turned around to see Ned. "Yeah, your moms will literally kill me if I hurt you," MJ said.

"No, they won't," I said. "One of your mom is a Russian spy killer and the other is a Sokovian with magic abilities that can show me my darkest fear," MJ said giving me a look of fear.