𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙩-1

《Scarlet Widow Family》

{Avenger Infinity War set}

Peter's POV:

I walk behind my mom Wanda down the cold streets of Scotland. Mr. Stark sent us to see Vision and see how he was doing. Vision and Wanda were talking. I got lost in my thoughts thinking about my other mom Natasha.

She had unfinished business in Budapest. She said she'd be home in a couple of weeks but it's been a month now.

I catch up with my mom and grab her hand taking it into mine feeling it tighten around my mine as she used her powers to calm me down. I looked at a bunch of T.Vs that was in a store showing the news.

I drag my mom over and we began looking. It showed some weird monster things and that Mr. Stark had gone missing.

"Mom," I said looking up at her but she was watching Vision walk away. "Viz I don't-" she began but she screamed when something impaled Vision.

As she was getting her powers ready the things shot us through a store.

"Peter, you okay?"She asked. I nodded as I grunted trying to stand up. "Stay here," she said. She stood up and shot hex at the monster and flew away. I felt something grab the back of my neck and throw me out of the store.

I looked at the thing as it stood on me. Shooting a web I latched on to the building. I kept going from building to building trying to avoid them. They shot me down and I fell hitting the concrete.

The thing picked me up and began choking me. I couldn't see if my mom was there my vision was getting blurry. I screamed hoping for her to come.

Wanda's POV:

As I stopped the thing from stabbing me I heard Peter's scream from another building. I shot my powers through it and flipped myself backward throwing them into the burning fire.

I flew up to the building seeing Peter getting choked. The thing slowly turned around and saw me.

"Hands off," I said and threw him throw the building I grabbed and Peter and flew down grabbing Vision. As I levitated us up they shot us back down into the train station.

I helped Peter up and we walked towards Vision. "You guys need to go!" Vision said but he couldn't even stand up to defend himself.

"No we're staying," I said, and behind me landed the things. "Peter get behind me," I said as he walked behind me I formed two hexes.

{Meanwhile}

Natasha's POV:

"So you have a girlfriend and you have a son?" Yelena said in shock. I nodded as I ate my salad. "Yes Wanda and Peter," I said proudly pulling out a polaroid picture of Wanda and Peter at Tony's birthday.

I handed it to Yelena as she looked a big smile spread across her face. "When do I get to meet my sis-in-law and my nephew?"

Peter's POV:

We looked behind us as Captain America showed up. Finally, someone to save us. Soon after Sam flew in. After all the fighting happened they walked over to us. "You guys okay?" Steve asked.

Wanda nodded as her scarlet powers disappeared back into her hands and she pulled me into a hug. Sam helped Vision up as Steve lead the way back to the quinjet.

"Hey cap," I began. He turned and looked at me. "Yeah, kid?" He asked. "Have you heard from my mom? She said that her business would take a couple of weeks not a whole month," I said as I sat down in the quinjet.