𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙩-1

Spoilers - game of thrones

warnings - smut
____________________________________________

Third Person POV-

It was just a feeling.

A gnawing and picking feeling at the stone cold, icy heart of Natasha Romanoff. She absolutely hated Wanda. The infamous scarlet witch. She hated her. She hated how she managed to paste a smile on her lips even though she was in deep grief. The annoyance she felt when the Avengers or anyone would speak highly of her. She was good but she wasn't better than her. No one was better than Natasha Romanoff, the black widow.

It's been a year since the last time Natasha say the small woman. Wanda went on mission with Thor off world. The two began close friends which Natasha naturally assumed they were fucking. But they weren't.

Wanda's POV-

"THOR!" I scream as I clutch onto his arm as he opens the bifrost and we travel back to Midgard. All I hear is the scream of a dragon echoing behind us. I feels like forever as we crash onto the wet ground.

"What did you do?" I softly spoke looking up at the blue sky.

"She was never going to let you leave," he responded getting up.

"You don't know that! You don't know what she's capable of!" I argue standing up on shakey legs.

"And I'm just suppose to let you stay! You are like my sister, little witch. And the woman," he says anger fueling as he thought of the past years, "wanted nothing but power. She didn't love you not like he did."

I stayed silent tears building in my eyes, my hands placed on my stomach to stop me from throwing up after the travel.

"She will find me. I promised I would help her after she won and now we've pissed off the Mother of Dragons." I turned around and walked towards the unfamiliar Avengers compound. It's been such a long time since I've been here. I come to a halt when I meet those sea green eyes. Eyes that spoke more emotion then she ever would.

"Natasha," I said my hand still resting on my stomach.

She walks over to me, her black widow suit clinging to her body, showing off every curve this woman had to offer. Her fingers grip my chin and brings my face towards her as she examines my cut along my temple.

"You'll need stitches," she says.

I nearly collapse from just listening to her voice. It's been such a long time since I last saw her. She didn't even come and say goodbye when Thor and I left. I wonder if her and Steve are together. Did she find her sister? Has she manage to open up her heart a bit to the team?

"Get to medical Bay. Now." She walks away the slight warmth from her hand on my chin disperses. I close my eyes to hold back tears from everything that's happen in the past 24 hours.

I head down to the medical Bay letting Jemma Simmons do her stitches as Daisy bombards me with questions of where I've been and what I've seen. After Jemma takes a few blood viles from me and daisy gives me some delicious tacos I head up to my old room. I stare at Natasha's door right across the hall from mine. The door opens and maria hill comes out. She fixes her suit and walks down the hall as if I never existed. I sometimes I forget I'm not as important as I was to... Daenerys Targaryen.

I swing the door open seeing everything was just the way it was when I left. Dust collected everywhere. I strip out of my Scarlet Witch attire and step into the shower. All the blood and dirt going down the drain. A couple of bruises marked my abdomen from the fight we had with the White Walkers. I grab my oversize sweater and a lay in my old bed. Sleep takes over pretty quick as soon as my head hit the pillow.