'Chapter 16'

Hey guys! How is everyone? staying safe, I hope. Well, anyways, enjoy this chapter. Just a heads up this story don't have very many chapters left.  I am planning something, hope you enjoy the next chapters :D

Y/n was walking about, counting the players left, Five people left, " Okay five people we need to kill"  they thought walking about, They hoped if they won, they would be able to leave the game. go back home and sleep in their own bed, they had faked some tasks, everyone was way to stupid to notice that y/n was just standing in front of the tasks and not doing them, but you think yellow may be on to you.

As the "Night" approached everyone was heading to bed, you, black, and cyan were still up. You hoped black wouldn't kill cyan, or everyone would know it was either you or black. you didn't want to sleep, knowing bad dreams waited, so you just stayed up and chilled in admin, watching people move about on the map, everyone was in bed, you could see someone was in medbay and someone was on cams. you chose you sit on your phone, and looked through the photos, as in space there isn't very good wifi.

as the night grew longer you grew more tired, but you just kept messing with your phone, looking at some memes that were stored on the phone, its wasn't really Your Phone, its was more reds phone, your not red, you just feel like it, you are Y/n and tomorrow your were gonna go to the best pizza place on earth, but noooo, you had to be stucked into a video game. you had to have your life taken from you, like candy from a baby. you missed your annoying little sister, your mothers at home, and your doggo named Shep.

You thought were cut short as the person who is now in caf, was heading towards someone in electrical, You hoped Black wasn't doing what you thought he was doing. Panicked as you saw the two get closer and closer, till one just poofed off the map, "Crap crap crap crap"  you rushed through the halls, hoping it was just a glitch, that the map is wonky, and there you see the body of cyan.

And sorry for le cliffhanger, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the end is near, of this fanfic, BUT I am planning something that connects these worlds and more (:.