*chapter ten*

Hey so, I'm gonna need to add forte green (I think it how u spell that) because I'm pretty low on colours, if someone could list anyone who is not dead thanks would be very nice. Anyways onto chapter ten.

The first thing anyone says after you yelled that out is "Where was the body?" "Who died? "It it true?" You told people that you walk down the hall and saw orange killing... but something stopped you from says that the other impostor was black. You just said you ran here and hit the button.

"No it a lie, red is the impostor!" Orange says, you retaliate with "Orange kill purple for NO reason," orange was making stuff up to get you out when something in your head told you what to say, got got up onto the table and said "If it's not orange vote me out next!" Everyone looked at you before forte green said " how do we know it orange though?" You thought for a moment before placing your evidence "Orange was always off somewhere else, he's the only one no one really knew much about on this ship, and more importantly has been really sus" . 

You said before sitting back down. Everyone was down more or less on your side, so the vote were tallied and orange was being tossed of the ship. Every gathered around orange and started pulling him out has he screamed "You got the wrong guy! I'm crew! Please don't do this!" He was tossed into space the door was shut Andy everyone wait for the ping.

The silence was there for what felt like forever till the ping came it read "orange was the impostor, 1 imposter left?" Everyone was happy that they gone one, then the lights went out and black dragged out off some where,

As you to we're walking you realized that going off somewhere with the impostor wasn't a smart idea, but something about him was so.. calming, I know the a strange way to describe a person bu it was true.

After some walking black stopped, and said "You know I can't have you running around knowing I'm the impostor" you guessed this would happen but before you could speak black said "Wait! I have and idea, what if you became an impostor, then we could both escape" you considered this and said...

That's chapter ten out! Now, I'm gonna let you chose what path you guys will take! Vote one of these three Now!

Accept and become an impostor

Try and make a run for it

: )

Anyways thanks to everyone who has read this and until next chapter I bid you all

      ✨A-due✨