*chapter five*

It's the next chapter! I-I can't believe people read this at all. Anyways please enjoy this chapter.

Everyone panic for a while before heading to bed, you knew sleep was a long ways away. You woke up in the middle of the night, you normally try to stay in your room but you were hungry so you went to go grab a snack, but on you way you heard people talking, you hid immediately and listened in on the conversation.

"Why! Why are you doing this to everyone." One said "well it what I want to do, so I'll give you one last chance, join me and I'll spare you and them" the other one said " fine, but.. you must not harm them" the first one said "then it's a deal" the second one said you heard walking so you hid and waited till the walking was gone.

After a bit you left your hiding spot grabbed a snack and when back to your room. The next day you were in admin trying to swip the fricking card, well thinking about what you over heard last night. "Was that the imposter? Maybe I should have tried to peak, I hope I was hidden well, I would not have wanted to be seen" you thought to yourself.

You finished swiping the card when you heard it, the screams.

Sorry I tend to leave on a cliff hanger, it just makes it more exciting 

I'd love to hear who you thought to two people talking we're here:

And till next chapter I bid you 

                          ✨A-Due✨