~Chapter 15!~

Hello readers! I know you all like this fanfic, so I'm gonna continue it. But I am planning to have an ending to this, I hope you enjoys the chapters I make, and please, tell me what you want me to make next! I have a few ideas but I wanna know what you all want.

You woke up, tired and confused, wondering what's happing outside the game, you do miss your family , but you have more... Pressing issues. You currently need to not get caught, so you walk around the ship, sit at cams for a bit wondering what to do what white walked in, now was you chance, nervously you closed the doors and walk towards white, knife in had, and stabbed him, hard, you vented away to electrical, check the hall before leaving. "What have I done, what have I done"  You kept thinking over and over, You would never be able to play among us again after this.

It had been awhile, no one found whites body, so you headed to bed, tired, you crawled under your sheets, even if it took awhile, you could get to sleep, that's better then most. You woke up at 2 am to the emergency meeting being called, the body had been found, you walked into cafeteria you heart pumping, but you remained calm and acted very tired.

You walked up to the table, "What's going on..." you say, trying to add a tired edge to your voice yellow was first to talk "Whites body was found in cams, funny it wasn't found sooner" yellow stated, Black asked "Anyone suspicious" no one responded as they were all thinking. you didn't know if you should accuse or not, you chose to stay quite, it made for sense to be quite, everyone started talking and arguing, you out in your piece when ask about stuff but no one could figure out who, yellow was a bit suspicious  of you tho. 

No one could guess who so half skipped, the other half just voted randomly. you went back to bed quilt wayed you down like 11037 bricks and it hurt, you just hoped that it would be worth it and you could make it out and back to your family, you missed then very much, you sweet little sister, annoying lil brother, your moms, you missed them all, A tear fell down your cheek as you went to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I cant wait to here what you want me to make next

                stay safe and enjoy your night