*chapter one*

Before I start I just wanna say, Thanks so much for the support and... 48 views! Wow I didn't know people would really read this thing. Anyways enough talking enjoy the next part!

You opened your eyes to find yourself in some form of hospital bed. It looks to familiar, you ponder where your could be until Lou look down at yourself when you look down you see a red spa suit with to little legs, you panic wondering how you got into among us before hearing "Look red woke up!" Before seeing the Black comes up to you with yellow and cyan behind them.

"How are you feeling red, you hit your head pretty hard back there" Blake says with a cheery tone. You think to yourself "I do not know these people, but it seems they know m-... red; I know! They said i hit my head hard, maybe I could pretend to have forgot everything, I hope this works"  you pretend to look around confused before saying "where am I? Who are you?" 

You see the three that came exchange worried glances before saying "it your friends? Cyan,yellow and me, black" Black said losing the cheery tone "we have been friends for are hole lives?" And yellow adds "Don't you remember?"

You shake your head, hoping it's working "no I don't remember anything" black is silent for a moment before saying "cyan, please  tell everyone else about this news" before turning back to you "are you sure you don't remember anything" You shake your head once more before saying "I can't recall anything, sorry" the room is quite until you tummy decides that it wants food so you and everyone else in the room to the cafeteria for dinner 

Everyone is silent as you eat Andy then you get guided to your room, you chose to look around and try and find stuff about your-... reds past, so you look in the drawers and under the bed and in the closet for like an hour or two before it get dark and you decide to go to bed.

You wake up late at night still on the space ship Andy you need to pee, so you head down the hall into the bathroom, your scream is heard through the entire ship. 

I hope you enjoys this chapter! I just can't believe people read this. Anyway I hoe you have a great day (or night) and till next chapter I bid you 

                                                    ✨A-due✨