Mediterranean Trial

The night hadn't gone as well as hoped. Most nations took a while to fall asleep. A few weren't even able to.

For the ones that did manage to sleep, it was uneasy. There was a persistent sinking feeling in their stomachs.

This was originally just diary entries and things like that. How did it go to watching how they lost their parents and grandparents?

What were the Ancients doing for this?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The Ancients were watching over the nations. They had been informed that these memories would occur an they would be watched, but that didn't mean they liked it. Why did they have to traumatize the nations by forcing them to watch or rewatch their deaths?

The Ancients hated it. Despised it. Those memories could burn for all the damns they gave.

"It will only go on for a bit longer. It's only a matter of time." Ancient Greece soothed.

The other ancients nodded silently and went back to quietly watching the day unfold.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The Nations all eventually flooded into the Journal Room and waited for the memory to begin.

The now familiar flash of light engulfed the room as the next memory began to play.

Ancient Egypt was in what seemed to be a government building. There was another man sitting at a table in front of her. He seemed to be writing hieroglyphics.

"This will prove extremely useful at a later time." Ancient Egypt smiled.

"Khemer, what will happen now that these so-called 'Romans' are coming over. They seem to want to expand and grow their empire, how do we know they won't try to annex us and take our kingdom and lands."

"I'm not sure. However, we must remain on our guard, at least until we know for sure."

The man writing sighed.
"Yes, you're right. I can continue the rest of this. Also, I think Gupta is looking for you."

"Oh, alright. I'll go look for him. I'll see you later." Ancient Greece smiled.

"Right, see you!" The man says.

The scene changed to show Ancient Egypt and Gupta standing at the top of a building. They were looking over Roman soldiers. The nations soon noticed Ancient Egypt was holding a sword.

"Gupta, you need to hide near the Nile. I will deal with the Romans." Ancient Egypt said.

"What? But, when do I come back out?" Gupta asked

"That depends. If we win, find me pack with the pharaoh. If we lose, find Menes. He will help you."

"Why not find you even if we lose?"

"Because, if we lose, it means I will fade." Ancient Egypt stated, looking towards her feet.

"W-What?! Y-You won't die! Please don't joke about that mut!" Gupta cried.

"I'm sorry Gupta, but it is a very possibility. If I do die, please, don't remain hung up on my death. The world will not wait for you, and I know you are strong." Ancient Egypt smiled solemnly.

The scene changed again to show Ancient Egypt fighting Rome. They're swords had just clashed when Ancient Egypt spoke.

"Damnit Flirty Bastard, why are you doing this?!"

Through Nation's Eyes (Under Repairs)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara