Chapter 7

Gigi's POV:
As soon as I got to the Kensington Palace I ran to my room.

I still couldn't believe that I will be in a arranged marriage. All I did was sob the whole time.

Then my Mather came along with my father.

"Oh dear god, I'm so sorry darling." My mom said crying and coming to hug me. I backed up and started crying even more.

"Why? Why me mother?!" I said crying with my hands on my mouth. "Just why?" I said slowly sitting down on my bed.

"Its for your own good, sweetheart." My dad said looking down.

I looked at my dad and stood up walking to him.

"Your father is right. It's for your own good." My mom said looking at me with sad eyes.

"No mom, I can't do it. Alright I can't! I want to finde someone who will love me and who I will love. And marry him and have kids with him, so when my kids ask me how I met their dad, that I can tell them our love story! Charlotte will marry the love of her life, so will George and Louis, but I can't! Mom, Dad I can't! I want to marry the love of my life one day, please mother!" I yelled while so many tears where falling down my cheeks. I was sobbing like crazy. I ran my hands through my hair. My hand were shaking the whole time.

While talking and yelling at them out of no where...

"Enough!" I heard my dad yell. "You will do what the Queen said that's it!" My dad yell looking at me. I was so scared, I never saw him like this before.

"Understood?" He asked looking guilty for yelling at me. He never yelled at me like this. He was always so calm with me.

"Yessir" I said calmly looking down as more tears came out.

My dad made his way out of my room, my mom came to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back And started crying again in her arms.

I fell asleep in my moms arms. She was playing with my hair and didn't wanna let go off me.

Kates POV:

I looked down at my dearest Gigi, my first princess. She might have been born before my and Williams marriage, but this girl changed my life forever. And I'm so blessed to have her as my Daughter.

She ist the best daughter a mother could ask for.
She is caring, loving, funny, and the sweetest girl of the kingdom.
And of course I am always blessed with George, Charlotte and Louis.

But I still can't get over the fact that she will be in a arrange marriage. It hurts so bad to see my babygirl hurt. But it has to be done. It's the Queens decision.
End of Kates POV.
_______________
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating. I've been busy a lot lately. But here is a new chapter!! I know it's short mit I'm trying my best!! 
Thank you all I love you!!!  ❤️❤️