Chapter 10

Gigi's POV:

It's the next day and the day where I choose- well the Queen chooses my wedding dress.

And today is also the day I will be meeting my soon to be mother-in-law Alexandra Countess of Frederickborg, Queen Margaret the 2nd and my soon to be husband's stepmother Princess Marie. And I'm not ready. Like not ready at all.

Right now I'm with grams, my mom, Charlotte, Camilla, and aunt Meghan waiting for the for the danish Queen to arrive.

"Are you ready to meet them dear?" My mom asked. Looking at me with a small smile.

"No" I said simply looking at her. Aunt Meghan, who was standing next to me elbowed me softly. I looked at her and she gave me the 'you'll be alright' look.

I sighed still not believing that i will be married. Who knows if I'm going to have my dream wedding. Dancing with the person I love while looking into his eyes. Who I will love forever just like great grandma and great grandpa. They have been married for 73 years. That's crazy.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the Guard announced that the danish Queen was here.

"I announce her majesty Margaret the 2nd Queen of Denmark, her highness Princess Marie of Denmark and Countess Alexandra of Fredrickborg." Said the guard loudly and clearly. The Danish Queen walked in with Marie and Alexandra behind her.

"Oh it's so nice to see you Margaret." Said my grate grandmother while shaking hands with Margaret.

"Oh you too Lilibeth, it's been years." Said Margaret also shaking my grams' hand and kissing her cheek. Grams also said hello to Marie and Alexandra. Margaret said hello to Camilla, my mom, aunt Meghan and Charlotte. I was the last one, I was shaking inside.

"Oh, my dear look at you all grown up to a beautiful young lady." Said The danish Queen said while shaking my hand. I bowed and shook back her hand.

"Your Majesty." I said softly. I could see the happiness in her eyes when she saw me. Alexandra came up to me.

"Hello dear, you are such a beautiful young lady Diana." She said hugging me. I was in shock that she called me my late grandmothers name, besides Diana is my middle name. I would love if she calls me that much often.

"Thank you." I said hugging her back. Next was Princess Marie, she was as pretty as Alexandra. She is Nikolais stepmom.

"Hello, Alexandra is right you really are beautiful. Nikolai is lucky." Said Marie hugging as well. I gave her a small smile hugging her back.

Skip time:

A woman came with many I mean many wedding dresses. So far I tried 2 on and they weren't what I wanted.

"Ok, we have 3 more." Said Josie the woman who works with wedding dresses. Mom and Aunt Meghan also got their wedding dresses from her.

I came out with the 3 one and I fell in love with it. It was shiny with really tiny diamonds and for me it was beautiful.

"Wow." My mom said in tears. "You look beautiful" she said sniffing. Grams was rubbing her arm softly smiling at me. Everyone agreed with her.

"So, what do you think?" Asked me Grams. I looked at looked at the dress. Of course I want this one.

"I love it." I said softly and Margaret smiled widely. She came up and hugged me.

"Well, say will you say 'yes' to the dress?" Margaret asked me. I smiled at her and looked at everyone else who was waiting for my respond.

"Yes" I said smiling. Everyone got excited and they all hugged me. I don't know why but I felt happy for the first Rhine in weeks.

Who knows, maybe this marriage is going to work out.
________________
Im so so so sorry for not updating. I had a really busy month with my exams and all.
But i hope you liked this chapter!!!
I love you all❤️❤️✨on