Chapter 18

We are in Denmark....

Still not believing I'm married....

Princess Gigi of England and Denmark....

Countess of Monpezat...

Prince Nikolai's wife....

It was about 11:34pm in Denmark, no one was outside which means tomorrow I will be introduced to Denmark.

Nikolai and I were on our way to the Amalienborg Palace, it was the wedding night and to be honest I'm scared of what is going to happen.

The car stoped and we were there. The driver opens the door for me and I got out. I looked up and it was beautiful.

The maids were standing by the stairs of the palace, everyone of them bowing to Nikolai and I.

„Welcome, your highnesses." An old woman said bowing, also dressed in the maid uniform. I nodded and smiled at her.

„Your highness, I'm Violet the head of the maids(thing iykyk)" Violet said smiling, she is about 47 I would say, she also seems so nice.

„How are you Violet." Nikolai, who was behind me, asked.

"I'm great my dear, happy that you are back." She said smiling at him.

Meanwhile, a maid took me to a room and started getting me ready for the night.

I was breathing heavy as she helped me into my white nightgown, I was shaking.

The maid, who I learned her name, Massy lead me to the room where I'm going to sleep. I also had my robe on, of course. Massy left me, after bowing, in front of the doors.

I raised my hand to slightly knock on the door, I hear a little ‚come in' I exhaled and slowly opened the door. Nikolai stood there pacing back and forth, he looked up and gave me a little smile which I returned.

„Do come in, it is your room now as well." he said before sitting on the bed. I walked in and sat on my side of the bed, not knowing what to do or say.

"We do not need to do anything, I know how you feel and trust me that's how I feel." Nikolai said out of nowhere. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered and he gave me a small nod.

"If you want we can get to know each other." I said looking down shyly. Nikolai looked up at me.

"Yeah sure, I like the idea." He said and sat down facing me and I did the same.

"Ok I'll go first, when is your birthday?" Nikolai asked me. "August 3, 2004, yours?" I answered and asked.

"August 28, 2003, it's cool how we have the same birthday on the same month." he said chuckling, I nodded smiling.

„Umm, what is your favorite color?" I asked me and took grapes that were on the nightstands and ate it.

„I like the color babyblue." he said taking some grapes from me. I nodded. „Mine is Black." I Said.

„Black, why black." he asked looking at me.

„Oh That's easy to answer, I have a black soul" I said laughing and Nikolai started laughing as well.

„I like it." he said smiling. I looked down and realized how we are getting along. I thought of my family and that's when I started getting homesick. I think Nikolai noticed it because of the look on my face.

„Hey I know you miss them and I'm so sorry." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault, it's just I need to get used to it." I said looking at him.

"You will I promise, besides we will be travelling a lot because of the fashion shows, we should be thankful that the Queens allowed us to continue modelling." He said. He was right, I'll somehow get used to it.

"Yeah, your right." I said twisting my ring.

"Oh I almost forgot." Nikolai said getting up and going to the drawer and pulling out a box.

"My grandmother told me to give you this, it's a wedding present for her." Nikolai said opening the box with 3 necklaces. They were beautiful.

"Oh my, they are beautiful." I said running my fingertips over them. One necklace was a silver infinity, the second one was a gold heart and the third one was also a gold one with the initial N, which was for Nikolai.

„You wanna put one on?" he asked and I nodded. „Which one?" He asked.

"Um, you choose." I said looking at him, I saw him taking the one with his Initial. We got up so I was now standing in front of a mirror.

"You want me to help you put it on?" He asked lightly, I felt my cheeks burn as I nodded. I moved my hair to the side and felt his fingers lightly brush on the back of my neck, I shivered. I looked in the mirror and the necklace looked good.

„Thank you." I said looking at him trough the mirror. He nodded and we got back on the bed.

For the rest of the night we talked and got to know each other more.

Soon enough we fall asleep facing each other even though there was still a little space between us.

Turns out we have so much in common...

Nikolai is a sweet Man...

___________
Hello lovely's, here is another chapter after many months, again I'm so sorry.