Chapter 12

It's been a couple of days since I promise Margaret that I will try and love her grandson no matter what.

Today was the Euro 2020 football (I say football because that's how you call it in Europe) and England was playing against Germany here in Wembley Stadium London. My dad, my mum, George and I are going to the game today at 6pm I'm super excited.

Right now I was at the Kensington palace backyard in my Football uniform and my ball, uncle Harry got me for my 13th birthday. I had the number 10 with 'Cambridge' above the number. 'Cambridge' because in school and modeling I go by Gigi Cambridge. Sometimes even Diana Cambridge.

I was doing some tricks I learned secretly without anyone know, except Uncle Harry and George. I wasn't supposed to be doing this I was supposed to do things that are 'lady like' but who cares.

I knew pretty much everything about football. Heck I even wanted to sigh for the FC female Chelsea, perhaps female Paris-Saint-Germain (PSG). But since I only could do modeling I couldn't. Stupid rules. I hate them. Many girls like me want to have a life like me, but it sucks. Anyways.

While I was doing some tricks, I heard someone gasp behind me. I quickly turned around and found my dad and George. My dad was shook and George was giggling and quickly ran to me. I stood frozen scared what my dad was going to say. Oh lord this is it I'm dead.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" My dad asked shook, I was to scared to answer.

"I-I- I've been practicing f-f for a-a whi-le." I said now shaking, George was laughing the whole time. He always is laughing at me when I get scared. That's way I always laugh when he gets scared.

"Really? Because that was incredible." My dad said walking towards me.

"Really-really?" I asked shock. I thought he was Hoi to be yelling at me for doing boys sport. Oh thank lord I'm still alive.

"Yeah! I also know some tricks, here give me the ball" he said as he machend me to give him the ball. I pass the ball to him and he started to do same tricks. George and I looked at each other and back to our dad in amazement. I didn't know he could do that.

"Wow dad, where did you learn how to do that? I asked him the same question he had asked me minutes ago.

"Oh when I was about your age. Both Harry and I would go and play with your late grandma Diana. She was good at football too." He said now passing the ball to me.

We played ball for a little while until it was time to get ready for the match.

Dad, George and I were walking trough the halls laughing and talking how fun it was to play football and we should do it again but with all my uncles, Harry, Jack and Eduardo. That would be fun.

As we were walking we saw mum with Louis in her arms and Charlotte beside her. Oh-uh this will not end well.

"Where have you three been? I've been looking for you everywhere." My mom said and then she looked at me.

"Oh my lord, Diana were you playing Football?" She asked me and I was looking at my dad with wide eyes which he had too.

"William?" My mum warned, well shit.

"I'm sorry mum I was just-um-I-" I said stuttering but George cut me off.

"She was just practicing and doing some tricks" George said with a groan. I quickly pushed him lightly that he almost fell. My mum gasped and looked at the three of us.

"Please don't tell the Queen" My dad said while rubbing the back of his head. My mum just sighed.

Well that was something.

______________

Dad,Mum, George and I were on our way to the football match and I'm so excited to see the match the last one I went to was a really long time ago.

While walking to the stands there where plenty of people with German and English flags, cheering really loudly. And do you know who sat behind us?

Ed freaking Sheeran! Could this day get any better? We said hi and talked while we were waiting for the match to begin.

The match soon started I was sitting between mum and George and George was sitting between dad and I.

All players came out and lined up and the crow was cheering really loudly. It was time for the English team to sing the country hymn song "God save the Queen".(I think)

We were singing and I noticed that someone wasn't playing. Mason Mount. My favorite football player. I was pissed.

"Mum?" I said leaning in so she can hear me.

"Yes love?" She asked also leaning in to speak to me.

"Where is Mason Mount? And why isn't he playing?" I asked furies.

"I don't know dear perhaps something came up." My mum said shrugging and looking back at the field. I just nodded.

Damn. Really? I have a biggest crush on Mason Mount. Like crazy. I was excited to see him there playing. But hey at least the German player Kai Havertz was there which was good.

It was 1-0 for England and both me and my dad were cheering so loud I was literally jumping up and down. They also show me on the big screen while I was jumping, I guess the I was to excited.

At the second goal for England, my dad and I again cheering and me jumping up and down. I guess I was on the big screen again because Jude Bellingham and Jesse Lingard saw me and came to the side where I was sitting with my parents and brother, they bowed and then pointed at me which made me even more excited while I was pointing back at them. Oh my god. This is literally dream come true. And dad and George were laughing while my mum clapped and smiled wildly.

The game ended England won and I'm so proud that right now I had tears in my eyes.

_________

Hey lovely's!!! Now this is a long chapter with 1067 words! This is also my favorite chapter, I mean you know Mason Mount and all other. I love you all!! ❤️❤️✨✨