🏡🌳Welcome Home...🌳🏡

A/N: I do not own My Hero Academia. It and it's characters rightfully belong to Kohei Horikoshi.

Haha, It had been awhile. Sorry for taking so long. School has been a hassle. Either way here is a chapter, hope you enjoy it.

Did y'all miss me?

Please Read:

Anyways ways important announcements:

I have a discord server!!!

https://discord.gg/wBAbmvHAvn

Or go look at my bio or conversations it should pop up. If y'all can't get just msg me any I'll see what I can do.

Please join my friends currently in this server live in different timezones.

You get updates on my story in there as well as sneak peaks of later chapters as well as some story ideas from myself.

If y'all want a place to chat, chill or vibe in general, join!

If your a writer and wanna see others opinions are your writing? Then come on in and join!

If Y'all like memes, BNHA, Naruto, Houseki no Kuni, hell even ENA, please join.

Hell we even have an NSFW section for those cultured individuals

Also please like, share and follow me I really appreciate it.

Side Note: You might notice charters or references from other franchise in this story. It won't involve the franchise as a whole just cool side charters I'll add for the story.

Also: I'm debating on changing the name and cover photo and/or the title of the story. That will be decided on the discord.

Now onto the story!!!

"Han Shiozaki!" roared the priest, his voice fainting in the ears of the two greenettes as their own wimpers overpowered his calling.

"Mommy, I miss daddy..." whispered the young girl as she cried into her mother's shoulder.

"I know sweetheart, I miss daddy too..." her mother replied back.

"Rose!?... is that you?" said a feminine voice not too far from the mother and daughter duo. Mrs. Shiozaki had raised her head up and stared at the woman as she embraced her daughter.

"Sarv-chan..?" she spoke as she spoke as she laid her eyes at the woman in front of her. The person in question was a young slim woman who appeared to be of European descent. She has long blonde hair reaching down towards her chest, her noticeably smooth pale skin and aquamarine eyes making her already pi. Just like the gemstone itself, she was a jewel in the eyes of man.

Although, her most noticeable attribute about her appearance is the clothing she wears. A loose dark midnight purple tunic covering her body yet tight enough to be able to reveal her well endowed figure as the robe reaches down onto her knees and a midnight purple veil with a white outline and a rose gold cross on each side of her head. A necklace wrapped around her neck with a rose gold cross at its center.

An extremely gorgeous young woman of fate to say the least.

"Sarvente-nechan" shouted the young girl as she ran towards the woman whose voice she recognized, tears blinding her vision as she ran and hugged her leg.

"Oh... hey there Ibara-cha*hack!..." said the woman as she hesitantly patted the vine girl's head as she cautiously stroked her hair but was cut off as she began coughing. If someone with a keen eye had paid attention, it didn't appear the reason behind this cautiousness was due towards the thorns.