⚰️🥀 Heroes Grave 🥀⚰️

A/N: I do not own My Hero Academia. It and it's characters rightfully belong to Kohei Horikoshi.

It was bright afternoon in the forest. A boy laid next to a tree, passed out. His mother's body's still laying before him. He slowly began to wake up as the sun's ray of light shines on his face, unaware of the bloodbath he has caused last night.

⚰️🥀 Izuku's POV 🥀⚰️

I woke up a little drowsy as my head began to hurt. Maybe this what it feels like having one of those hangovers mom and dad get after a night of them drinking? I slowly got up and felt something tugging on my body. I looked down at my legs as my vision slowly recovered...

I screamed as I then jumped up in shock seeing Spider Lilies entangled all around my body

I screamed as I then jumped up in shock seeing Spider Lilies entangled all around my body. When I jumped I didn't realize that their vines and roots were connected onto my body and the ground itself, so as I pulled I felt a sense of pain as if something stabbed my leg.

In a panic I immediately pulled the roots of the Lilies out of my body but as I did, it felt as if I were removing a knife from my own body. The roots of these plants were covered in my own blood. The roots look as if I had pulled out parts of my very own nervous system.

The plants... were they feeding off of my blood?

I then looked around my body more closely and saw that all my previous wounds were gone. All that remained are a few scars.

The plants, why were they rooted in? Unless... Unless they healed me! Although, how? How were they able to heal me and what exactly is this quirk...? This power...

As I got up from the ground I bumped my head into a branch, or at least that's what I thought. This branch felt different. It felt as if it were hairy. As I looked up at the branch I screamed realizing what it was a deer and not only that it was dead...

 As I looked up at the branch I screamed realizing what it was a deer and not only that it was dead

(Imagine it a branch impaled in it with flowers growing out. (Also sorry for putting this up if it bothers you))

It's ribcage was right in my face as it's organs slowly tried to fall right out of its body. I then noticed Spider Lilies fully grown out from the deer's body as it was wrapped in large thorny vines. Fur was still around it's legs and head but seeing this made me walk back away crying.