🌱 Overgrowth🌱

A/N: I do not own My Hero Academia. It and it's characters rightfully belong to Kohei Horikoshi. Also...

Sorry for not doing two chapters, didn't have the time so did one long one. Important announcements in the end/ next page.

It was the next morning after the boy buried his mother that night. He was no longer in the suppose forest of death (sorrows), for now he has exited that region of the woods and is now beginning to wake up after a long night.

🌱 Izuku's POV 🌱

I woke up, as the sun's gentle ray of light shines on me once again. I looked over to my right and saw a butterfly flutter in the air as it lands on the leaves of a bush, letting it's gentle little wings rest.

 I looked over to my right and saw a butterfly flutter in the air as it lands on the leaves of a bush, letting it's gentle little wings rest

I got up from the ground and stretch my limbs. I then went into the bag of groceries and ate a banana for my little breakfast. Today I'm going to test out my quirk, so I'm gonna need all the energy I can get.

Strangely enough, I didn't really felt hungry when I began eating the banana. I haven't ate since last night. Although, now that I think about it, I haven't really ate anything in a few days. I think I have a theory on how it connects with my quirk...

I got up with a half eaten banana in my hand as moved towards a part of the forest that was pretty dry. The trees here are slowly dying, some of them are close to withering away as the grass lost its emerald color to a dusty yellow.

I looked over and saw a den of foxes with a mother and her kits. The mother was injured as her back leg looked twisted. Poor Vixen(mom fox), I'll bandage up her leg with my vines once I finish testing out my power, so I don't end up hurt anyone.

I have decided to try out my powers here. Not only will I be able to train, but I can potentially help out the forest in the process.

I had decided to focus with all my strength into my palms to try and help repair or regrow the grass in the area. I slammed my hands into the ground as in my mind I had a feeling on what I had to call this, and shouted, "Grassy Terrain!"

 I slammed my hands into the ground as in my mind I had a feeling on what I had to call this, and shouted, "Grassy Terrain!"