❄️!!IMPORTANT/Update!!❄️

Hey guys! Thank you for all the support I received with this book. To not freak you all, THIS BOOK IS NOT GETTING CANCELLED. The book will begin to be a lot slower for now on.

The reason for this is because I am working on 2 new BNHA CROSSOVER'S books that are coming out soon and I am going to need to work on them as well. One of the book is with Houseki no Kuni(Land of the Lustrous) and the other is a Naruto one with Haku, it is a rewrite of "My Yuki Academia", since I didn't like it. Description it in the bottom and you can vote for ships for both books right now!!! You can find them in my profile and vote or do it right here!

💎 Lustrous💎 (bnha x hnk)
Description:
Izuku had always wanted to be a hero like All Might. His prayers for a quirk have been answered but not in a good way. He has his obtained a quirk being made out of the gem Phosphophyllite, a rare but extremely fragile gem. His life turned upside down as having a quirk that basically makes his whole body fragile as glass makes his dreams of becoming a hero seem only but an illusion. His classmates ignored him, his friends bully him, but worst is the treatment his parents give him at home all throughout the years. That all changed after a traumatic day of suffering, he had took Bakugo's advice and jumped he didn't expected to wake up and meet other gem people like him, the Lustrous. What will happen once Izuku returns to Japan, and how will Japan react?

Ships: Izuku x ....
(With reasons cause why not)

Izuku x Momo: Good rich girl falls in love with heroic vigilante who save's her. Plus Izuku can be considered rich.

Izuku x Mei: Izuku will understand Mei being unappreciated/ looked down on for basically being considered quirkless. Plus him being a gem will aid her in support (for reasons you'll find out later)

Izuku x Nejire: "what's your quirk? How old are you? Does it have a limit...*muttering" They are kinda the same and will get along well.

Izuku x Rutile: he will frequently have to vist them because of how clumbsy he is where they will build a liking for each other plus the one quack- I mean doctor he should've spent time with

Izuku x Antarcticite: Kinda like a Fem Todoroki

❄️ Haku's Academia❄️(bnha x naruto)
Description:
After the events of the Reanimation Jutsu, Haku finds himself not rotting away in Hell or laying back in Heaven, but stuck in a new world that the Sage of Six Paths placed him in. How would the hero society react to the rise of the Hunter Nin? And how will the last of the Yuki Clan live off his life, without the feeling of being around his precious master? Does he see himself as a hero? A villain? Or a tool...

Ships: Haku x ....
(With reasons)

Nejire: A bubbly girl who Haku can easily fall for who will alway be there. Plus them questions 🤣

Ibara.: A holy girl who will easily be there trying to help others

Mei.: Could potentially teach her jutsu since she can be considered quirkless plus can go to her when needing more supplies on weapons/gadgets.

Konan.: The paper girl that deserved more screen time. A cold yet warm personality matching Haku.

Pakura.: Two Kekkei Genkai users fall in love.

Small Harem(2-4)

Or other?
❄️
VOTE NOW! ADD THESE BOOKS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU CAN BE THE FIRST TO TO READ!

Published: August 11, 2020.