CHAPTER 4 - REALITY

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 🧸

I woke up, and looked at my phone seeing it was it 9:37 AM

I look over thinking Kentrell would be there but I remembered he actually went to jail, and it wasn't a dream.

I got up, and did my morning routine. After I that I layed back down in the bed starting to day dream, starting at the ceiling.

Out of now where I started feeling nauseous, and I ended up throwing up.

The first thing that came to my mind was me being pregnant.

I didn't wanna be pregnant, and especially by Kentrell I loved that boy with my whole heart but I just couldn't have a baby by him.

I was soo nervous, and scared because one he wasn't there to be with me, and two my mom, and sister probably weren't gonna be in my life anyone, and they were literally all I had.

But I ended up putting all that to the side, and I went to CVS to get a pregnancy test.

When I got home I was so scared to take it but I just wanted to find out, and get it over with.

I went to go take the test, and before I could even walk into the bathroom my phone started ringing.

It said 'UNKNOWN CALLER' but I just knew it was Kentrell so I answered it.

"Wassup Jaz?" Kentrell said, I could tell he was smiling.

"Heyy Trell" I replied to him giggling.

He hated when I called him that for some reason but I did anyway to get under his skin a lil.

"Bruh, what I tell you about calling me that?"

"I'm sorryyy" I laughed at him.

"That ain't funny" he said to me.

"Okay, well how you been then?" I said tryna change the subject.

"I been cool doing me, what you been on foe?"

"Nothing the same thing just been at the house all day everyday"

"You ain't been with your sister nem?"

I paused for a minute because I had a flash back about everything that happened, and I didn't wanna say anything because she was the reason he was in jail, and I didn't want him coming for her or anything even tho I hated her guts.

"Nah I haven't"

"Why you get quiet, wassup?"

"Nun I thought I heard somebody at the door"

"Oh okay well I'll talk to you later" he said, and hung up.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything back, I really wanted to say something like "I love you" but I didn't know if I really did so I was actually glad he did hang up.