CHAPTER 34 - NEW LIFE, WHO DIS?

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 🖤

"This is heavy can you help me please" I said putting down the nightstand, looking at Kentrell

"Manee" he said smacking his teeth, and coming over to help me. He bent down infront of me, and picked it up.

"Ouuu" I said smacking his butt, seeing his pants almost fall down.

"Dude get tf on" he said dropping the nightstand, and pulling his pants up walking up to me.

"STOPP BEFORE YOU BREAK IT!!!" I yelled.

"Then chill tf out, wassup witchu!?"

"My bad damn" I said putting on my sad face. He just rolled his eyes, and continued putting the nightstand on the U-Haul.

—————

"Hey ma" Kentrell said kissing Kind in her face.

"KENTRELL- put her down you're sweaty" I said walking to them trying to take her from him.

"Move" he said turning his back to me. He so fucking aggravating.

"Kentrell fr you're sweating get out her face"

"Jaz get back mane it's cool" he said mugging me.

"Not it's not... and we needa finish so come on"

He smacked his teeth, and put her down, and continued to help me.

"Who driving this shit down there?" Kentrell said putting a chair in the truck.

"Me" I said putting the other one in.

"So you really finna drive bout 9 hours all the way down there?"

"Yess Kentrell I'll be alright" I said looking at him, and crossing my arms.

"Who supposed to be watching my daughter?"

"Your mom, or you if you want to"

"Ight" he said slightly smiling at me.

"What?" I said smiling hard.

"Nothing" he said starting to smile harder, shaking his head

"Tell me" I said walking closer to him.

"I said nothing" he said lowly looking down at me. I just stared into his eyes it felt magical.

Before I knew it his lips connected to mines, and we kissed for about a minute.

"Alright alright... let's get back to work" I said pulling away.

"Un un- come on" he said pulling me back to him smashing his lips back into mines. He put his hand around my neck causing me to let out a small moan.

"Come on" he said grabbing me tightly by my wrist heading over to the house. He got Kind out of her stroller, and we walked inside.

He walked to Kinds room, and put her in her bed then came back over to me.