CHAPTER 28 - FREE?

- - - THREE DAYS LATER - - -

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 🤍

I finally moved into my new apartment, and boy I tell you it felt good to be in your own space

Kentrell's mom got Kind for me so I was definitely enjoying my peace, and quiet time.

I was laying on my couch watching Netflix then I was interrupted by a phone call.

I looked at it, and it was from a private number.

"It's either Kentrell or Nau'Jour" I said to myself, and rolled my eyes as I put the phone down.

Then they kept calling, and kept calling, and kept calling. I got aggravated, and answered.

"Hello?"

"Wassup"

"Who is this?"

"Jay"

As soon as I heard that I hung up. And instantly blocked him...

Jay was one of my ex boyfriends. We broke up because he was VERYYYY controlling, and he even put his hands on me once before.

It was like me, and Kentrell's relationship expect without the baby.

How tf did this nigga get my number??

I logged into Instagram, and saw Kentrell posted a picture of him, and Kind:

527,249 likesNba_Youngboy: My first! 🤞🏽💚 #KindAComments:Luv4yb: Awww 😩Random: How cuteJazlynMychelle: ❤️@jazlynmychelle can we see her now??

527,249 likes
Nba_Youngboy: My first! 🤞🏽💚 #KindA
Comments:
Luv4yb: Awww 😩
Random: How cute
JazlynMychelle: ❤️
@jazlynmychelle can we see her now??

I was starting to miss our little family thing, but I already knew how it was gonna end so I got that thought out of my head real quick.

I really missed Kind too. I haven't seen her in a week.

I called Kentrell, and he didn't answer. I called him three more times, and still no response.