CHAPTER 10 - OLE DUDE

- - - 2 DAYS LATER - - -

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 🖤

So y'all I finally did it I left Kentrell toxic ass

I left to go live with Simone, and he didn't know where she lived so I felt really free.

He had been blowing my phone all the way up, so I ended up blocking him.

"Girl who is that at the door?" Simone said getting up looking scared.

"Hell idk" I said looking up at her from my phone looking confused.

"Bitch I stg if it's Kentrell-" she said walking over to the door opening it.

"Ohhh shit I forgot you were coming" she said opening the door letting the person in.

I was tryna peep, and look but not let them catch me looking, and this fine ass browned skinned nigga walk in.

I didn't really look fr cause I figured him, and Simone had a lil situation going on.

"Sooo Nau'Jour this is my best friend Jazlyn, and Jazlyn this my friend Nau'Jour" Simone said walking him over to me.

"Heyy" I said looking up at him waving, and cracking a smile.

"Wassam mamas" he said licking his lips, and sitting down next to me.

"Oop-" Simone said looking away smiling, and sitting down.

"What?" Nau'Jour said laughing.

"Nothing nothing" she said laughing.

"Alright you ready tho?" Nau'Jour said getting up looking at Simone.

"What y'all finna do?" I said looking at them.

"We finna record"

"Record what?" I said laughing.

"A song Ms. Nosey" Nau'Jour said looking at me.

"Oh so you a rapper?!" I asked.

"Yess ma'am!!"

"Ohh fr what's your rap name?"

"Toosii" he said smiling showing his grills

"Alright I'm finna check you out Toosii" I said getting on my phone.

"Bet" he said walking off with Simone.

Simone was tryna become a rapper or whatever, and I was here for it just as much as she was.

Ever since we been in school together she wanted to become a rapper so it wasn't anything new, and she knew how to spit some shit my friend was raw asl tbh.

I go to YouTube, and I type in his name, and go to the first song which was called 'Sapiosexual'

"Damn this nigga a freak freak" I said to myself laughing after listening to it for a lil minute.