CHAPTER 17 - THE KIND BIRTH

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV

"Heyy guys" my doctor said as he walked into the room closing the door

"Hey" I said lowly.

Nau'Jour just looked up at him.

"So we're about to get started but there is only 2 people allowed in the room" the doctor said looking at me, and then Nau'Jour.

I really wanted Nau'Jour to be in there with me, he was there for me basically through my whole entire pregnancy...

But he isn't the father... Kentrell is. So it was only right that Kentrell was in here instead even though I really didn't want him to be.

- - - MINUTES LATER - - -

"Alright man" Nau'Jour said as he walked out the room angrily.

I felt bad because I could tell he was really hurt about not being able to see me have the baby, and it really did hurt me.

I look away trying not to cry, and then I hear the door open.

I already knew who it was so I didn't even bother looking up at them.

"Hey Jazlyn" Ms. Sherhonda said as she sat down.

I could tell she was staring at me so I turned my head looking back at her.

I then see Kentrell walk in the room, and we locked eyes.

I hurried, and looked at something else cause Kentrell's hazel brown eyes was one of my weaknesses.

He looked finer than what he looked like the last time I seen him.

I just knew our baby was gonna be pretty ass hell.

KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV 🔎

After I seen that nigga Jaz be fucking with was here I just wanted to leave cause wtf you need me here for if this nigga here

I guess she made dude leave so me, and moms walked in.