Chapter 5

"Lift with your legs dude!!"

"I am- and did you just call me dude!?"

"Yes I did and no you are not!"

"Just set it right here"

We set it down and fall onto the couch. I breathe out a breath of relief, finally happy that we are done moving Zach's stuff into his apartment. I cuddle into him, and start to doze off because we had to wake up early to move everything in. I notice Zach starts to fall asleep and just let it happen, because I am not that far behind him.

Few Hours Later

While starting to wake uo, I feel eyes on me, when my eyes open all the way I scream quietly and fall off the couch, startling Zach awake.

"Jack! What the hell!" I said

"Sorry" he said sheepishly, "I was told to come get you guys, but I didn't want to wake you up."

"Okay then, well I am up, and so is Macie, so let us change and then we can go." Zach said getting us up and dragging me into his room.

I changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a navy blue and white striped shirt with my white converse. I walk back out by Jack and just wait on Zach. When he is done, he grabs my hand and we leave to meet up with the rest of the boys. We got to where the boys were waiting for us and we just walked about, messing around like usual having a fun time.

We all got food and went to see a movie, and when we got back to the apartments, we all said goodbye and parted ways to our own apartments. When we got to ours, Zach closed the door and I went to change for bed. Zach changed as well, and crawled into bed with me. He pulled me closer to him and we just sat there in silence. It was a peaceful quietness, which was nice, and soothing. I was reading a book, and Zach was scrolling through his phone.

Instagram

Macie.conners

What's up earthlings?? 👽🛸

(corbynbesson took the photo and gave me the caption)

Liked by: imzachherron, jonahmarais, user890, and many more

Comments

User333: ur so pwetty 🥺

User454: Love your friendships with the bois 😌

Corbynbesson: Thanks for the creds 🤟🏼

macie.conners: Of course, you don't get them enough 🤟🏼

Jackaverymusic: You go girl!!

macie.conners: 🥺💕

Imzachherron: woah- wow- umm- 😳

seaveydaniel: wow, you made Zach speechless 😂

While scrolling through the comments on my recent post I started giggling at what Daniel but underneath Zach's comment. He looked down at me in confusion and I just showed him my phone with Daniel's comment. He rolled his eyes and huffed, causing me to laugh even more. He let go of me and turned his back to me, causing me to huff and whine.

"I sorry." I said in the baby voice he loves to hear from me.

He huffed and glanced at me, to see me pouting with glassy eyes. He turned back around and held me, knowing that is what I needed for the rest of the night.

Authors Note

Sorry it has been so long, with school and work it is hard to find the time, but I plan on updating more!!