Chapter 4

"Hi." I said shyly

"Hi." he responded breathlessly

We just continued staring at each other, smiling, finally happy to be together in person. He put his phone in his pocket and handed me my shake. I grabbed it and then pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I don't want to let go." he said and kissed the top of my head

"Then don't" I responded with, snuggling into him more.

We let go of the hug after a minute of standing there. I grabbed my carry on and he grabbed my luggage. We walked outside to his car and put everything in the car and got in. Zach started the car and put on our playlist we made together. I grabbed his hand, and he squeezed it and brought it up to kiss it. We talked the whole way back to the Why Don't We house, and I could not wait to see the rest of the guys.

"Aren't you all moving into your guy's apartment this week?"

"Yeah, but it will not take long to do since we did most of it before you got here."

"Okay."

"Plus I have made room for you so you can have stuff here too, because I wanted to buy the same stuff you have so you don't have to bring so much when you visit."

"Is this your way of asking me to move in?"

"Basically, but I was going to ask you officially after the tour ended, which won't be for like a year."

"Well I would love too."

We pulled into the driveway and all the boys piled out of the house. I got out of the car and pulled Corbyn into a hug since he was the closest. Next was Daniel, then Jack and finally Jonah. I got the rest of the stuff Zach didn't grab and we went to put it away.

"I can't believe this is our last night here." Daniel said while we were eating dinner and watching a movie.

"Me either dude, so many memories here." Corbyn said

"Yeah, but it was also time, but we are still gonna be close because all of our apartments are in the same complex." Jonah responded

"True." Jack said

"Plus you guys are going to see each other all the time because of the tour and being in the studio." I said snuggling into Zach's side

Wrapping me tighter in his arms Zach said, "Here is to a new adventure."

We all shouted it back and started laughing. We just kept talking about all the memories they made here and the stories behind them. We all retreated to bed after watching a couple more movies. I changed into one of Zach's hoodies and put my hair up in a bun and crawled into bed.

Zach came in shortly after in his boxers. He turned everything off and crawled into bed with me. I snuggled up into him, throwing my leg over and was basically lying on top of him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, his thumb rubbing my hip and his other hand rubbing my back. He did that until I fell asleep, and fell asleep not that long after.

Next Morning

I woke up to see Zach still sleeping, so I carefully got out of his arms and went downstairs to see Jonah and Corbyn already down there.

"Hey." I said and they both said hey back.

"Do you guy's want to go get coffee?" Jonah asked

"Yeah." Corbyn said while I nodded my head.

We all went to go get what we needed and left for Starbucks. We talked the whole time and ordered when we got there. We sat down and enjoyed our coffee, when Jonah got a text and started laughing.

"What are you laughing at over there?" I asked.

"It's just Zach freaking out that you are not at the house." Jonah said and Corbyn and I started laughing also.

While I wasn't paying attention when I was laughing, Corbyn took a picture of me and sent it to Zach to calm him down. After we were done, we went back to the house so all the boys could finish packing their stuff so they could move everything to their apartments.

Twitter

Macie Conners 🤍💕| themacieconners

I drink too much Starbucks, and I am not lying 😭

213 retweets 109 replies 571 likes

Jonah • WHY DONT WE | jonahmarias

You can never have too much Starbucks 🤭

Corbyn • WHY DONT WE | corbynbesson

Maybe we should limit your Starbucks intake

Macie Conners🤍💕 | themacieconners

Yeah, maybe we should 😂

Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!