Chapter 2

Twitter

Macie Conners 🤍💕| themacieconners

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you ate a lot of food. I am taking a nap now, bye! 🙂

540 retweets 76 replies 789 likes

User | user

Happy thanksgiving!

User 2 | user2

Same

User3 | user3

Why is this me!? 😂😭

Zach • WHY DONT WE | imzachherron

Hey! No naps without me! You are also supposed to call or text me! 😕

Macie Conners | themacieconners

And I will... after my nap. 😌

Gabbie Gonzalez | gonzalezgabbiee

Straight up mood 👏🏼

Macie Conners | themacieconners

Ikr 👏🏼

I was taking a peaceful nap after eating thanksgiving dinner, when I was awoken by my phone ringing.

"Hello," I said in a groggy voice.

"Hey lovely where you sleeping?"

"Yeah, I got off a plane just to eat thanksgiving dinner right away, so I am trying to get rid of the jet lag."

"I am sorry, I can let you go so you can go back to sleep." he said.

"No no no, I am up now and I want to see your face bubba."

"Okay I won't hang up yet, but if you start to fall asleep I will."

"No you won't because you like seeing my face too much." I said with a cheeky smile.

"... true." he mumbled knowing I won the argument

We just sat there talking about anything and nothing for a little bit and I saw the boys sometimes when they were passing behind Zach.

"When are you coming to visit?" Zach asked.

"Probably the 1st till either the 22nd or the 23rd."

"Okay and I will probably visit for the whole month of February."

"What about when I go to Alaska to visit my dad for a week?"

"Then I will go with you of course, your dad loves me."

"I know he does, sometimes I think he wishes he was his kid more than I was his."

"That is not true, don't say that."

"Okay."

After a couple seconds of silence he giggled and said "you're cute"

I blushed and hid my face while he whined trying to get me to uncover my face.

"I want the time to pass so I can hold you in my arms."

"I want to be in your arms, I sleep better at night and you are comfortable."

"I am gonna let you go now so you can go back to your nap and I will talk to you later tonight or tomorrow."

"Bye bye Bubba, I love you to the end of time."

"Bye sweetcheeks."

We hung up the phone and I went back to my nap for the rest of the night.

Zach's POV:

After hanging up the phone I signed and put on a movie.

"That was adorable." I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw the boys sitting there and looking at me. They came around to sit and watch the movie with me. I just gawked at them with wide eyes and my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, or you are gonna eat flies." Jonah said laughing at my expression like the rest of them are.

"Did you guys listen to my phone call with Macie?" I asked

"Nope just the end of it while you guys were saying bye." Corbyn responded with.

"Yeah and when is she coming? I miss her roasting you all the time." Jack said while laughing.

"She will be here the first of december until either the 22nd or 23rd."

"Nice, do you have any plans on what you guys are gonna do yet?" Daniel asked

"No, not yet, I know I wanna take her ice skating as a date, otherwise we are gonna make plans together or just go with the flow."

"Fun fun."

After that we all quieted down and watched the movie and then went to bed.

Next morning

Macie's POV:

I woke up and went downstairs and went to help my mom make breakfast. After breakfast both mom and I went and got ready for the day and she went to work while I hung around the house texting the boys in our group chat also while texting my other friends. I scrolled through twitter and instagram because I was bored with Netflix in the background.

After a while I went to make pasta for lunch and cleaned the house. After that was all done I went back to scrolling through my social media and watching netflix.

Instagram

Imzachherron

Macie.conners, jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, and 1,603 others liked this post

Don't worry, there were no cars anywhere near me. 🙂

Comments

User: Haha 😂 nice one!

User2: You do know that you are wearing 2 different shoes right?

imzachherron: now I do, thanks! 👍🏼

User3: Only Zach would put on 2 different shoes

Macie.conners: Zach, honey, why just why? 🤦🏼‍♀️

imzachherron: I don't know 🤷🏻‍♂️

User4: Is no one gonna talk about how Macie called Zach honey??

Corbynbesson: Nice pic dude

imzachherron: thanks dude

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!