iii. pvp time loser

i hate you mr. blade ❮

tiffisabbpvp time 20 minutes?

tiffisabb
pvp time 20 minutes?

techno
sure

"HELLO STREAM"

i say loudly to my about only 3 viewers, maybe being energetic was a key or at least that's what nick told me when he was helping me set up the stream.  i've never streamed before, i never even really had a presence on the internet other than a twitter account with only about a hundred follwers, and a old instagram account.

20, 50, 100, 300, and 500.

the viewers went up, somehow.

"oh wow, thats a lot of viewers."

i joined the discord called that was ringing in the background that techno started.

"LOSER, TIME TO LOSE AT PVP!"

i said trying to at least make some hype in my chat, which was already freaking out about the fact i knew technoblade.

"how many viewers do you have?"

he questioned me, he had a deep voice. not the deepest I've heard but it was deep.

"uh like 5 hundred something?"

"by the way, i tweeted you out"

i looked down at the ground, how and why? maybe he was trying to take credit from it, but it didnt sound like it. at least i didnt have a webcam on.

i turned the screen black, so i could double check i was on my own minecraft account due to playing on nicks computer.

"ok techno, im getting on hypixel."

soon after i got on techno sent me a friend request, and soon after I accepted it.

"you ready tiff."

"yea."

techno after inviting me to a party, joined uhc duels and we pvped.

"FUCK!"

a hit, a single hit was all i got on him before he killed me, even after I gappled.  maybe i was just shit at minecraft or this man was just a legend.

"how?"

i questioned him, maybe i should've watched his videos more carefully instead of having the on in thr background.

"told you im good at pvp."

he said with a very nonchalant attitude, one that i would say was admirable.

"you know lets just play bedwars, I'm not pvping you again."

i can sing blitz!❮

DOUBLE UPDSTR LOSERS.

both were okay ish short but are also mostly just fillers till I get to the meat of the story