p r o l o g u e

i hate you mr. blade ❮

 blade ❮

    laughter, filled most of the house it was odd when all of the family was together since i went to college, in a state across the world.  at least the college was good, who isn't to say there aren't good collages in cali.

"shit, it's almost time!"

"nicholas watch your mouth." mom yelled as he ran to his room.  "well he'll do what he does."

"adeline, how's college." my dad asked looking at me.

"it's going good," stuffing another pizza roll in my mouth, it had to be my twentieth. one of my least favorite things about coming home gaining a million pounds. 

"well me and your mom have to go to the store, can you watch the house your brothers will be here if you need to ask them something."

i nodded, stuffing another pizza roll in my mouth. "yea, i also know your numbers."

the dog ran up to me we whined, it didn't want to go since we had one of those doors with a dog door.  hungry? 

i ran up to nicolas room which was upstairs, my other two brothers were at their respective friends house. I knocked on the door and heard talking.

I slowly open the door and walked in a little more. "IM STREAMING TIFF" he yelled st me on the

"i didnt know!" i yelled back.  ,"who are you playing with he has a hot voice."

"JUST GET OUT"

i can sing blitz!❮