v. lame

❝no need to get happy because im around.❞

❞

watching him leave made her sad, both techno and adeline faceless people. youtubers who had nothing but a voice, and not to mention there epic pvp skills that adeline had for sure.

a hundred thousand was more than she ever thought, from barely having a twitter with any follwers that wasn't her family and the few people who followed her from her brothers few replies to some of her tweets. an instagram in which only had one picture of her when she was like in middle school that has sadly since been deleted due to the sheer number of people who could find it.

faceless was kinda nice, and it kinda always was. she nothing to worry about yea, she had only about one or two times in which her face may have been seen both was because of her brothers streams.

she still wore her minecraft pajamas in which her and techno bought matching pairs, the little creepers had been everywhere on the pajamas. they werent meant for full grown adults like techno but they fit adeline amazing.

three things about adeline.

she hated everything about nighttime in minecraft, she was one of those people who would say either sleep or log off if she was playing a multiplayer server with a few of her friends.

the mobs next, she would always die. if it was a spider, a zombie, a skeleton. they made her wanna cry she wasn't the best at pvp even though she said she was all the time. plus dont get her started on her hate for the little green things that would blow up getting rid of everything she worked for.

even though she hated nighttime she still wouldn't play on peaceful mode, like she did when she first started playing on her shared xbox 360 with her brothers. she was happy she got minecraft intill nighttime came around.

second, she may have been a one direction fangirl when she was younger. if she didn't get rid of the posters, she could find the many posters of all the members of one direction.

she was even one of the fans who cried when zayn left the band.

lastly, she liked indie music.

indie pop, indie rock, indie uh just indie music in general. her spotify being the indie of the indie.

one of those, 'yea im not like most indie girls, i only listen to songs with less than 10,000 streams.'

although she wasn't quite like that she just liked songs that may have not been as popular.