vi. before

WRITTEN IN MC, REAL LIFE, AND STREAM POV

she woke up her head craving the pillow, almost as if it was begging for her to go back to sleep on it.  she couldn't wait much longer to go to sleep after this all was done.

she stayed up till three with technoblade studying plans for the war.  aka techno was being well techno a sweat and adeline eating food.

she groaned getting out of her bed putting on a sweatshirt and sweats.   walking out to the living room was a passed out technoblade.  she looked at him and smiled he didn't sleep often, or not much it was a moment in which she couldn't ruin.

she moved over to the couch and tapped him on the head, he moved before going waking up.  "I'm gonna start my stream soon."  she said before shifting over to grab a pillow on the couch.

"I should get ready for mine," he yawned before shifting over to look at her.  "you should like start yours."

she nodded before going back to her room getting everything ready and set up.

not having a face cam was a treat she could look as dead, or horrible as she wanted and no one would know.

she looked at her computer the bright message from nichachu shined over the screen, 'join vc1' it read.

"HI NIKI." she yelled at the top of her lungs untill niki sent another message 'I'm streaming.'

"i'm scared adeline, what if something happens?"  she didn't know how to comfort a girl who had to play as weak and pathetic even though adeline saw her as one of the coolest people she had ever met, yet alone strongest.

her eylta glowed on her back when she loaded up the game hoping into the server.

"nothing will happen, i swear niki." she tapped her mouse over and over again untill she stopped freaking out.

she was scared what will happen, not only to techno, but will, tommy, niki, and everyone else. she knew she wouldn't get hurt, techno wouldn't let her even 999 miles near the war let alone get hurt in it.

was supposed to be uh 40k special but y'all are so cool