iv. stepbro

❝no need to get happy because im around.❞

❞

adeline and techno waited until the hundred thousand subscriber, they set up a live stream and talked.  just chatting.

STEPBRO DONATED
80$ DOLLARS!

"LETS GO STEPBRO." adeline shouted at the top of her lungs maybe a little to loud, but she didn't care her roomate worked at night meaning she could be as loud as she wants plus techno didn't seem to care much. 

"be more quiet adeline." techno said rolling his eyes. 

"so yes i know we don't have a webcam but, we bought minecraft pajamas and are eating ice cream."

she had two monitors one with the stream the other with the live subscriber count, she was close to 100k and by that less than a hundred away.

"LOOK AT THAT ADELINE!" techno screamed as she hit 100k.

she look at him and smiled, he wasn't one to scream or anything like that.  her face turned red as he give her a hug.

confused.

he wasn't one to give hugs right?

adeline snapped back into realty when techno backed away giving her a bowl of ice cream that had sprinkles on it, pink sprinkles.  techno had a favorite color, pink. 

he dyed his hair a bit pink, he had a pink razer headset.  not like he would tell anyone.  plus he had a pink gaming chair.

adeline wasn't the biggest fan of the color pink, neither was anybody she really knew.  she liked colors like mango, a little yellow but not too yellow. 

but she loved pink in this second.