Frozen

"13 minutes, Bolin! The next time you call me your little sister, I won't hesitate to fry you!"

You shout after the platform where your brothers and Avatar Korra are standing. Your twin mockingly blows you a kiss to which you flip him off in response.

"I swear to god he was dropped on his head twice in those 13 extra minutes" you mumble.

The girl standing next to you laughs at your comment.

"I'm serious, Asami. How did I manage to get the only brain cell?" You complain.

Asami just shakes her head and returns her attention to the ring where your three favorite idiots are standing. Korra and Asami are your best friends, but you're closer with Asami because she has taken the role of big sister. The team is your family and you wouldn't trade it for the world.

The Fire Ferrets enter the ring followed by the Golden Temple Tigerdillos. The match ended just as quick as it started. Cheers erupt from the crowd while your brothers and Korra wave. They had knocked out all three opponents in a matter of seconds.

You bounce back and forth on your toes while you wait for the team to come back to the locker room. The second they come in the door, you wrap them all in a hug.

"That was great guys!" You shout as you high five everyone.

Mako ruffles your (h/c) hair and starts to change out of his uniform. You shoot a glare in his direction as you brush your hair back down with your fingers.

"While you guys rest, I'm gonna go for a run and yes, Mako, I'll stay on the nicer streets" you announce.

You leave the locker room before anyone can protest. Once in the apartment in the attic, you slip on red leggings. a black tank top, and black running shoes. (Outfit above) You throw your hair in a ponytail as you jog out the door.

The sun has already gone down, so you stay by street lights and puff a small flame from your hand when it gets too dark. Going on long runs helps you to calm down and control your bending better. You take in the sounds of Republic City's night life as you slow down.

It was about a 20 mile run, so you decide that's enough for tonight and take a break. You lean up against a building at the corner and catch your breath.

"What's a little girl like yourself doing out here all alone?"

A deep, rough voice approaches and you immediately jump into a fighting stance. The man comes into the light of the street lamp and you see two more figures behind him. You attempt to shoot fire in his direction, but nothing happens. The run had taken all of your energy and now all you have left is hand-to-hand combat and you are horribly outnumbered.

The man lunges at you and you throw a punch. He catches your fist and a stream of water wraps around your wrists. Water benders, great. He pushes you against the wall and Ice forms around your legs. You are now face to face with your attacker and unable to move the lower half of your body. You jerk your head forward and hit his nose with your forehead. He stumbles back, but the two other men are already there to hold you down.

"Hey, leave her alone!"

You breathe a sigh of relief as another voice joins the fight. You're still stuck against the wall, shivering as the man fights off the water benders. This cold is unnatural for a fire bender, so you start to feel weaker and weaker. The new guy seems to notice and water bends the ice off of you. Your knees collapse under you and you slump against the wall. Small puffs of fire breath is all you can manage to warm yourself up. The new water bender's striking silver eyes meet yours.

"Just hang on a little longer" he shouts at you while he shoots another attack at the last of the three men.

He goes to whip the other man with a stream of water, but it stops before it reaches him. The water comes shooting back full force. You center all of your energy and shoot out a large blast of fire from your mouth. The water turns to steam and the last man scurries away.

You struggle to keep your eyes open as the silver eyes man comes over to you. That blow had taken everything out of you. It's a miracle you're still conscious.

"Hey, look at me, I need you to stay awake. Can you tell me your name?" The man's face is now at your level as he holds your face in his hands.

"(y/n)" you whisper.

"Well, (y/n), I'm Tahno and I'm going to take you to my apartment so you can rest" he tells you in a soft voice.

He picks you up off the ground and takes your arm to put around his shoulders. He's supporting most of your weight while you stumble through the streets. You turn and walk through the door of a large building. He leads you into the elevator and you head up to the top floor. The doors open to a huge penthouse sweet.

You're picked up and gently placed in a king sized bed. Your ponytail is taken down and blankets are piled on top of you.

"You need to rest and raise your body temperature. I'll take you home in the morning"

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: First chapter done! So, Tahno's a secret sweetie🥰 . What will Mako and Bolin think? How will you explain what happened? Is anyone actually reading this?

Kendall🔥