Prophecies

"It was just a joke"

"Well obviously Mako didn't find it very funny"

You're sitting in front of Tahno on his bed dabbing his busted lip with a cloth. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hits you and the room starts to spin.

"What's wrong? You look pale" Tahno's voice makes the room come to a screeching halt.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I'm just going to get a drink" you say as you get up from the bed.

The second you put all of your weight on your feet, you become very good friends with the hardwood floor. Your head hits the floor and darkness engulfs you.

When you open your eyes, everything around you is very bright and very green.

"He seems nice"

You turn around trying to find the voice. An old man at a small table with two cups of tea.

"I never thought I'd have great grandchildren much less three of them"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Come, sit, have some Giseng tea"

You warily make your way over to the man and take the cup.

"Where am I?"

"The spirit world, my dear. But I believe you'll be waking up soon"

"Who are you?"

"I have many titles. General Iroh, Uncle, Dragon of the West and now great grandfather I suppose. You don't know much about your mother's side of the family do you?"

Before you can respond, you are ripped from the spirit world and wake up to Tahno wiping your face with a cold towel.

"I need to go to the air temple" you stammer.

"You're burning up. You don't need to be going anywhere right now"

"I have to speak with Tenzin"

"Then he'll have to come here because I'm not letting you leave this bed. Not in this state"

You grumble something about him being like Mako and lay back down.

An hour later, Mako, Bolin, Korra, Asami, Ming, and Tenzin are all standing in Tahno's bedroom. Tahno is explaining what happened when Mako interrupts.

"What do you mean she just collapsed? She was fine when I last saw her!"

"I don't know! She looked sick and then she passed out and I thought maybe she's pregnant, but I don't think she'd have symptoms yet-"

"PREGNANT?" Mako and Bolin interrupt Tahno's panicked rambling.

"Guys, guys, calm down. I'm not pregnant, I went into the spirit world" you speak for the first time since they all got here.

Tenzin is finally in his element and steps forward.

"You're not an air bender, how'd you get into the spirit world? Korra hasn't even reached it yet"

You explain to him what you saw in the spirit world and that you don't know how you got there. Tenzin looks deep in thought for a minute until he speaks up.

"We need to go to Lord Zuko"

Asami brings you your most Fire nation looking clothes and your mother's ring that you asked her to grab.