Visions

A/N: The outfit above is your basic battle outfit. If I don't specify that you are in different clothes, that is what you're wearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the fight with Amon destroyed the pro-bending arena, you and your brothers have been forced to move out. Asami invited you all to stay at her dad's mansion which the boys gratefully accepted, but you were hesitant to go. Tahno had asked you to move in with him. After a lot of begging and Tahno telling them they could visit whenever, your brothers finally gave in.

"Hey, we've got to get up. Asami invited us over today" you mumble into your boyfriend's chest.

"I still don't like the idea of you going out. You're literally dying, (y/n)" he groans.

"All the more reason I should do something fun. You'll be with me the whole time"

Tahno continues to complain while you pry yourself from his arms. You stumble out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. You've been getting weaker by the day, but you hate having people fuss over you. Hiding your pain from everyone isn't easy.

You change into your bathing suit, tie your hair in two braids, and throw on one of Tahno's Wolfbat shirts. By the time you're done, Tahno has already changed and packed a bag with clothes for the two of you at change into after. He places an orange fire lily behind your ear and kisses your nose.

 He places an orange fire lily behind your ear and kisses your nose

When you get to Asami's, the butler takes you straight to the pool. Tahno keeps his arm around your waist to keep you upright while you walk. Around the apartment, you have tables and walls to lean on, but this place is so open that if he lets go, you'll end up on the floor.

"(Y/n), Tahno!" Bolin shouts and waves from the water.

You take off the shirt covering you bathing suit and walk up to the pool with Tahno. Everyone looks at you with sad looks while Tahno keeps you upright.

"Can you guys stop looking at me like I'm dying?"

"(Y/n), you are dying. Nobody knows how long you have" Mako responds.

"Yeah, well I'm not dead yet, so drop it"

You sit at the edge of the pool and dangle your feet in the water. The sudden cold makes you flinch. When you fully open your eyes again, the scene before you is different. There are two doors. One black and one red. You open the black door and your bare feet sink into cold grass. In front of you, stands Tahno, your brothers, and Asami. They're gathered around a tombstone, a tombstone with your name on it.

"I can't believe it's been 3 years without them"
"They were both so strong"
"I still believe that Korra wouldn't have died if we had her"

You stumble back at the words. Korra's dead? You step back outside the door and in front of the red one. The door swings open and images flash before you. You in a police uniform, Mako and Bolin fighting, and a baby with silver eyes.

A splash of water breaks you from the trance and you're completely soaked. You immediately look at Tahno who has his hands up, Korra does the same, but points to Bolin.

"Oh, you're dead" you laugh and Bolin swims away.

After an hour, Tahno takes you home to rest. It's been getting harder and harder to pretend that you're fine. Around your brothers, you do your best to act chipper, but at home, Tahno sees everything. You're tired all the time, it pains you to stand for too long, and the constant headaches are miserable, but he's with you through it all. He never leaves your side.

"What aren't you telling me? Something's bothering you"

You're laying on the couch with your head in Tahno's lap and thinking about your vision from earlier.

"I... I had a vision of two futures and if I die... Korra will die"

"Well there were two, so what was the other one?"

"I was a police officer, but Mako and Bolin were fighting like the prophecy said. Neither option is great"

"You're not going to die. I won't let that happen. You're just going to have to deal with choosing a side later on because that first future is not happening"

"Tahno, you have to-"

"No" he cuts you off. "I don't want to hear it. I love you, so you can't die, okay?"

You smile up at him sadly and nod. He runs his fingers through your hair and bends down to kiss your forehead.

"Would you ever want kids?"

His question catches you off guard, and your mind wanders to the baby you saw in your vision.

"Yeah, I think so. Twins hopefully, like Bolin and me, so they'd never be alone"

"We could name our son Lu Ten"

"I'd like that" you say with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry this is so short! I just wanted to give you guys something. I've been super busy lately, so I haven't been able to write a lot. Anyway, I hope you like this
Kendall😘