Semi-Finals

A/N: I'm going to start following the episodes now starting with the first one Tahno is in. However, I'm going to omit the relationship drama between Korra, Mako, Asami, and Bolin. As of right now, you are the only team member in a relationship. I may include Korra and Asami's later, but I haven't decided.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the pro-bending semi-finals and the Fire ferrets are up against the Buzzard wasps. The teams are pretty evenly matched, so it should be fun to watch. You're in the locker room with Asami while the boys and Korra are already on the platform.

The Buzzard wasps quickly take the offensive side and the Fire Ferrets are too slow. They get pushed back into zone two. Mako takes a stream of water to the chest and is thrown into zone three. The team falls apart and barely makes it to the buzzer.

Round two starts and it's not much better than the last. Actually, it's worse. Mako and Bolin have zero communication with ends up with Mako taking a disk to the head and getting thrown off the platform. You watch as your older brother takes the elevator up to the locker room. When he walks in, you can tell that something's up. You sit him down and check his eyes.

"He's got a concussion, I'm gonna have to go in for him"

Asami nods and grabs your gear. She helps you get it on quickly and gives you a good luck hug before sending you to the platform.

"With Mako injured, the Fire Ferrets have to send in a sub. She better be good because her team needs a knockout to win."

This is your first match, so your nerves are not on your side. The starting buzzer goes off and Bolin is immediately knocked into zone two. After watching your twin get hit, the nerves disappear and rage and adrenaline take over. Flames shoot from your fists at the other team's earth bender. Their water bender notices and block all of your attacks. You turn your attention to them and the second you do, Bolin is knocked into the water below.

It's down to just you and Korra. She's gets pushed all the way to zone three leaving you the only one in front. You both throw everything you have at the opponent, but Korra still gets knocked off. Adrenaline courses through you as every element is thrown in your direction. You somehow manage to stay in zone one as you shoot fire at their water bender. She gets thrown into zone three. With one opponent in each zone, an idea pops in your head. You focus on avoiding their attacks until they end up standing one right in front of the other. This give you the perfect opportunity for the Big Kabosh. You shoot a line of fire right down the middle knocking each opponent into the water.

The crowd erupts with cheers as you realize this means the team's going to the finals. You make it back to the locker room and are met with hugs from everyone. After celebrating, you change into a grey crop top and leggings, and lay on the bench with your head in Bolin's lap. You often use your brothers as pillows which annoys Mako to no end, but Bolin doesn't mind. The match took a lot out of you, so you just lay there not willing to move. The door opens and you don't even bother to see who it is.

Three sets of footsteps enter the room and one of them starts to speak.

"You boys smell something in here? Wait, I know what that is. Yeah, that's the scent of losers. The only decent one here is your new sub"

You finally look up at the mention of you and meet a pair of familiar silver eyes. Those same eyes are staring at you with very well masked confusion that you see right through.

"Eyes off my sister, Tahno" Mako spits.

Tahno looks to Mako and back at you then joins his team on the platform.

"And now, the defending champs, the White Falls Wolf-Bats!"

You lay your head back down on Bolin as you process the fact that Tahno should be your enemy. Suddenly the bell rings and you jerk up.

"Your winners, the Wolf Bats!"

"What, how's it over already?" Korra questions and you join her at the railing.

"With a brutal round one knockout, the defending champs secure their sport in the finals. I hope the ferrets know a good doctor, because they're gonna need one"

Tahno is standing at the middle of the ring accepting all the praise from the crowd.

"Ugh, I hate that guy" Mako sneers and Bolin agrees.

You just stand there in silence. The team leaves the locker room, but you stay behind saying that you forgot something. You pace while you wait for Tahno to come back. When he sees you he turns to his teammates.

"Not a word of this to anyone" he snaps and they give a curt nod.

He pushes you up against the wall.

"What was your plan? Did your brothers send you to get information on me?" He growls.

"Tahno, I swear, I didn't even know you were on a pro-bending team. I didn't even know anything about pro-bending until a few weeks ago. Mako is super protective" you explain.

He seems to believe you because he hungrily kisses you. You kiss back and pull at his hair. After a few seconds, he releases and you peel your back from the wall.

"You were amazing out there"  he whispers huskily in your ear.

His hot breath sends shivers down your spine.

"Ming, Shaozu, this is (y/n)" he introduces you to the team and you give them a small wave.

They both just nod at you. You go to leave, but Tahno stops you and kisses the top of your head. You now leave with a smile on your face and your heart beating fast.