Guess who's back

(HAPPY NEW YEAR, What is good, it feels like a while since I've worked on this story, I just read the latest chapter of manga....so....... yeah........ Ahem Anyway.....I DO NOT own My Hero Academia, only the plot for this fanfic. My Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Horikoshi).

(8 Years Later).

In woods of Musutafu in an open plain hidden from most people lies a decent sized cottage inside we zoom in to see a green haired male in a couch fast asleep.  Two women come downstairs and notice him, one  is a tall well-endowed 5'9 female with hair that fell down to her waist.  The other was a near carbon copy, only 5'8 falling an inch shorter with her hair tied in a spiky ponytail, these two are Amber and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Amber: "Momo, be a dear and wake up Izuku" she says

Momo: "Ok" she responds. She makes her way over to the couch where the male is asleep, she gets to him and pokes his cheek.

Momo: "Izu....Izu wake up" she says softly. 

???: "Your not not going to wake him up like that" a deep baritone voice says. Momo stifles a yelp and spins around to see a similarly green haired male with fox ears and 4 tails swaying slightly behind him. He was around 5'11 and lean with a tight shirt showing off a solid 4-pack, he had a pair of headphone in his hands that he was putting over the fox ears as he stared at her with tired eyes.

Momo: "Beni!" she says happily, giving him a hug which he accepts, " I didn't know you were here" she glances up the stairs, "Is Katsumi here to"

Beni: "We got here last night, this places was a pain in the ass to find, and yeah Kat is upstairs sleeping" he says. His eyes shift to the male on the couch then back to Momo.

Momo: " What about your parents" she then says seriously. Beni clicks his teeth together his eyes flashing azure for a split second.

Beni: "My parents think I'm at a friends house for a while...so not technically a lie, and Kat's parents were naturally fine with us coming" he says as he begins walking to the kitchen.

Momo: "That's good" she says relieved.

Beni: "Mhm...Mornin Mrs. Amber" he says

Amber: "Good Morning Benimaru" she responds.

Amber: "Momo, you need to wake Izuku up so he can start the day" she says

Beni: "......"

Momo: "Oh I almost forgot"

While Momo goes back to try and wake up Izuku, Beni gets some water and takes out some pills. Amber sees this and frowns slightly, which he notices.

Benimaru: "Just a small headache from the noise that's all" he says taking the pills and putting on the headphone, he cranks a dial on the side for while.

Beni: "Tsk, Kat messed with my settings" he mutters, taking his hand off. He looks up to see Momo trying and failing to wake his brother up, he sighs and walks over with his remaining water. Momo sees him walking over with the water.

Momo: "What are you doing" she asks when he stand directly in front of the sleeping male. He doesn't answer, he raises the glass of water slowly in the air then drink then rest of it which surprises Momo, he finishes drinking it  then in one fell swoop  raises his other hand and give the male a good smack across the face.

Izuku: "HIHUIUIIUSNS" was what was heard as he fell off the couch. Once getting his bearing he looked around to see a concerned Momo,  and giggling Amber until his eyes landed on another figure making it's way back to the kitchen, he was still slightly disoriented so it was blurry. Once the figure cleared up he saw his brother getting out the fridge with a box of donuts in hand and one in his mouth already, they made eye contact.