Hello My Name is... Part 1

(Hello everyone hope you enjoy the official first chapter. Make sure you read my other book "Brothers of Truth and Ideals" and sorry in advance the first chapter might be a little boring and  freakin long. Also might make another book soon....mabye.....possibly....... yuknow what just enjoy.)

4 year Izuku Yagi was a very happy-go-lucky boy, anyone that met him would claim he was the purest, happiest, brightest ball of sunshine you will ever meet. From the freckles on his cheek to his famous million watt smile that you could go blind from he was happy. His parent names were Inko and Toshinori Yagi, who he very much loved, unknown to him that they were the number 1 and 5 heroes, All Might and Psi. He had two siblings, Izumi Yagi who was his twin sister and Benimaru Yagi who was his younger brother. Him and his sister were practically stuck together, if one was around the other was always somewhere in the area. His brother was somewhat of an oddity seeing as how he developed his quirk early at the age of two, he never really spoke to much aside from 1-10 word answers if asked a question. Speaking of quirks, today is Izuku and Izumi's 4th birthday and are on the way to the hospital to find out what there quirk are.

Izuku: "Come on mom we need to go" he said jumping up and down.

Izumi: " Yeah Yeah we need to go" she said copying her brothers movements.

Inko: "I'm coming I'm coming, no need to rush we still have plenty of time" she  laugh while walking down the hall.

Inko: " Hold on.....1......2.... where's your brother" she asked looking around.

Izumi: "Otouto is still sleeping, dad said he would watch him since he didn't want to come" she explains.

As she finishes explaining there's a creak of a door opening followed by a boy with a fluffy red tail and a set of fox ears

Benimaru: "..................Happy birthday Onii-chan........Onee-chan" he says slowly

Inko looks at his fur and ask " Beni what happened to your fur, why's it red?"

How stares at her for a moment as though registering her question, he looks at his fur then back at her " Classmate........ school...........red dye....... spill on me" he sorta explains.

Inko looks a bit longer then sighs and was about to speak before he continues " Fur change back green by itself." They look at him confused as he holds up his tail to show that sure enough the tip was slowly turning green.

Beni: " Have fun at docter.......me sleep" and with that he walks back in him room and closes the door.

Izuku: "come mom lets go" he says loudly after a minute.

Inko: "alright lets go" she says going out the door with the twins following.

(At the hospital)

Izuku and Izumi were talking about what type of quirks they want to get while waiting for the result, when a girl their age with onyx-black hair in a ponytail walks up to them.